Originally Posted By: Gunnar Jonny
Originally Posted By: Bachus

And whenever i visit spain there allways seem to be Norwegians around in every pub...

Jupp, to see the sun, warm beaches and feel the heat, Spain and Canary Islands are very popular. And to get some taxfree drink and smoke .... whistle

Just to put tread back on topic, don't see much Ketron stuff or anything about prices there.... wink
keys

So far i undertand that ketron is mostly very popular in Italy itselves.. They are having a hard time selling their products because of their bad service record over the years..

My interest got peeked again, because there currently is a trustworthy dealer overhere in Holland (Dera) that does have a splendid service record. As well as the fact that AJ has been all around on these forums helping people from everywhere...

I just yesterday compared the SD40 to the style quallity of my Tyros5 and a pa4x... and the difference in feel almost gave me the shivers, strange enough when happy at home playing with the Tyros5 i still feel happy with the quallity of the styles.. its good... but the arrangements of the ketron are extraordinary

Edited by Bachus (08/07/16 03:48 AM)

http://keyszone.boards.net