... in the 21st century !!! dance

My good RI/S-Z buddy Steve came over tonight and spent a couple of hours instructing me on the use of the Pro12 Tablet and how to sync it to my Pa900 ... WOW !!!
I know I have some work ahead of me getting my 'books' onto the tablet, but that will come, especially as I am setting up playlists for gigs ...
Both the KB and the tablet talk back and forth with each other - pick a song from the KB songbook and the corresponding music sheet, lead sheet, what ever comes up on the tablet; pick a song on the tablet and the corresponding styles, STS, etc come up on the KB - with no latency whatsoever ...

And let me say that we often gripe about what the manufacturers are doing when they are designing these magnificent 'computers', but I was 'blown away' by the fact that my Pa900 was BUILT to accept a connection to a tablet, and that KORG wrote a manual of instructions to set it up ...

And I cannot say enough or give enough thanks to Steve for taking the time to instruct me on how to "get 'er done" ...
Steve, you are the best, and I owe you breakfast !!!

keys party taz