Donny, this is written with one thought; trying to help you.

Later today I will unravel your post so I can give you what I understand. The Kn7000 did not allow you to write your own four OTS instruments, you had to rewrite the style. The Korg Pa800 allowed you to change the OTS instruments. The Sx900 has taken this to a higher level. This opens the door to many options; you need to think out of the box to appreciate what they have done.

I have been working on the Regs., the Playlist is on hold. My commonsense; If I have 800 songs in my playlist, finding the song I want will be a problem; so Yamaha must have a system. The system in my Tyros III allowed e to put a code name in each song that was saved. If I wanted a set of songs that I used when playing NH, the code might be NH; enter the code name, and there’s the songs I am looking for.. This opens the door to start MY system of retrieving songs.

When I think of have 8 Regs and 4 OTS I am excited. I can go anywhere, come back, add anything, come back --- imagination is my only Problem. I have not done anything with the playlist, got to learn hoe it works first. I did see the word TAG, that might be a clue.

Enjoy your new baby, John C

PS, Again, Jerry – fantastic thinking.
When I get a new keyboard I always focus on what the keyboard can do. Not on what it can't do.
Jerryghr