I see the problem must have been that at first I choose drums for track one. And then even though i pasted them to track 8 and cleared track 1 , track one was then tied to track 8 somehow, and permanantly that way even after clearing it. and so changing voice on track one would also change the voice of track 8/ Doesn't seem right but it seems to be the way it works. Is there a way around that? Cuz if i ever paste from one track to another, I want to reuse that track for other voices and not be stuck with that one... Is there a reason for that????
And Does anyone know how my recording disappeared on my without clearing it or turning the board off?
I know that learning how to use it is one asnwer, but thats not quite the answer I am looking for. That I am already trying to do. I have read the manual from cover to cover twice so far. its not like I ask tech questions here much. Cant remember when it was last. Please save the comments like Bills for someone too lazy to read the manual and struggle through it on thier own 1st. As my mother used to say " if you don't have something good to say, then don't say anything at all"
Tony

[This message has been edited by Sparky (edited 11-08-2002).]