Sharing our songs we record
I have been doing this on a small scale for awhile and it works great. Those sharing and receiving like it.
This is my plan. It has two phases.
You record a best effort song and send it to me. Once I have received as many songs as will fit on a floppy, I will zip them and send the zip file to all the folks signed up for the newsletter. It would be even better if you would like to write a note about the song and how you did it. The people receiving the zip file can unzip it to a floppy and pop it into their keyboard and play the songs
Phase two will be a website. I am setting up a second website that will be only composed of the standard first page garbage PLUS Technic Zip Files of Songs from above, with your credit.
Be sure to state copyright waived in the subject line of your email and instrument model as keyboards are backward compatible and not forward compatible.
If you think this is a good idea, then send me your song and if not that post your reason below, or you can email me to keep it private. It is just a proposal to make our instruments and forum work even more for us. We can better learn from each other with examples of each others work
Mail to me at bforrest@ix.netcom.com
Bebop