Sorry Dave. Just tried it with keys pressed down and no hiss. What settings are you using for your EQ, etc? Must be something you're doing differently than DonM, Donny, Hank and myself. We're not getting any hiss at all. So far, I have not been able to duplicate the problem using my rig. If I could, I could then figure out a fix for your system. I've tried everything I know to make it hiss and it just does not happen.

I know I'm old and my hearing is shot to hell, but Carol's hearing is better than anyone I know. If the hiss were there, she would tell me right away. After nearly 44 years, she's not at all bashful about telling me something. I even plugged in my headset, which is very high quality, plugged in the mic, turned both volumes up all the way, held down a "C" chord, and no hiss. This is way beyond normal operating levels.

Wish I could be of more help in coming up with a solution, but without being there to hear your system, it's difficult to diagnose the problem. Guess I'll have to make another trip north.

Good Luck,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)