SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#150858 - 12/15/04 10:49 AM Re: Have business cards?
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
Haven't done it yet, but I plan to make some of those little small CDs,the kind that fit in the inner part of the player, with my info on the outside. Of course they would mostly be for prospective clients.
Right now I print the cards myself. You can get almost any kind of card stock from Office
Depot. I have had a paper cutter for years.
Most good print programs have templates that you can modify.
DonM

Not only do they make small cd's, they make cards the shape of credit cards. I just thought these things were the cat's meow, since you can always have a couple in your shirt pocket. How can you carry a full-size CD? Not easy.

BUT others have said, forget it, people don't know what to do with them. What a drag.

Plus, I don't know if these things will play in a car CD player. I know they wouldn't in mine, I have a six-CD changer and I don't see how it could work.

So, I'm back to full-size CD's and they are a pain to carry around, as I said.

#150859 - 12/16/04 07:45 PM Re: Have business cards?
Chris A Offline

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ,
A couple of years ago a friend told me about Vistaprint and I've been using them ever since. You design the card on their website and then they mail them to you - professionally cut and finished.

Their basic card designs are free if you let them put their little ad on the back (you pay shipping only for 250 cards). From this point you can add upgrades like not having the ad, full color, glossy, double-sided etc.

I know I probably sound like I have shares in the company but I'm just a satisfied customer.

Here's their site:
http://www.vistaprint.com

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online