SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#168770 - 09/13/02 12:46 PM Well the Zoom MRT-3 drum machine has arrived!!!!!!
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Just talked to my wife and she said UPS delivered the ZOOM MRT-3 drum machine to the house.. Can't wait to get home and play around with that thing.. I'll be getting back with a review of it and how well it syncs with my PSR..... I still have yet to get a midi cable for it.. The only one I have is one that hooks up to the midi in and out of the PSR and to the joystick port of my computer.. Hmmm could I use that chord? It has midi in and out plugs, but also has the gameport connection.. Will it transmit data if I just use the midi in and out????
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#168771 - 09/13/02 05:53 PM Re: Well the Zoom MRT-3 drum machine has arrived!!!!!!
BuleriaChk Offline

Loc: Santa Barbara,CA,USA
Zoom makes great drum machines. I have an RT-323 myself, and I use it all the time. Its only problem is that it won't do 8th note takt (7/8,9/8, etc.) but the sounds are exceptional, and it is very easy to program (compared with, say, the DR-770)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online