SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#19239 - 03/03/01 11:46 PM Triton Troubles
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've had my triton for the best part of a year and it's always been great, it sounds good, looks good and is fantasitc.

But, I've got a problem with it that is really bugging me. For a long time I've been a Cubase user and used my Triton alongside this using the PC I/F quite happily.

But needing to pursue my skills I now need to learn Logic and use my Triton with it, I can't seem to get PC I/F to work with it all it does is just crash the program.

Has anyone else found this? Do you know a way round it? please help.

David

#19240 - 03/06/01 05:00 PM Re: Triton Troubles
Eddy Offline

Loc: Chicago
Just curious have you tried to use the Triton though a MIDI cable to Logic? You can find a joystick to MIDI cable at most computer stores.

#19241 - 03/06/01 11:04 PM Re: Triton Troubles
Anonymous
Unregistered

I tried before I got my SB Live, with no luck as either the triton wasn't recieving any data or my SB 128 wasn't sending it out properly.

And connecting directly to my live drive gives me exactly the same result!

Hence why I've had to use the link up cable.

#19242 - 03/20/01 02:18 PM Re: Triton Troubles
Eddy Offline

Loc: Chicago
Owch thats an odd one sounds like its time to call the vendors and see if you can get it figured out.

Write down each problem how you tested it, if your completely having problems with MIDI on the Triton call Korg. If its connecting to other modules and keybaords call CuBase.

You may have to call both of them, many times one vendor points you towards another, see if they have online support and drop them a message.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online