SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#19889 - 07/29/00 03:07 PM Triton problem (E-bank).
Tritonfreak Offline

Loc: Denmark
I`m having trouble with my samples in my
E-Bank.
I`ve downloaded some sample sounds from the internet and when I load them in my triton I can see the sounds but I can`tplay them. I don`t know if it`s a problem with midi or something else, but i is a big problem. If you have any ideer what the problem is, please email me.

Tritonfreak (Denmark).

#19890 - 07/29/00 08:57 PM Re: Triton problem (E-bank).
Arvon45 Offline

Loc: USA
whats up man. Yeah, I had troubles with this in the beginning.

First, you need to convert one sample to a multisample, then convert that into a program.

When you load the samples into the Triton, go to SAMPLE mode. Click on the arrow where its says ASSIGN just below the picture of the keys. Your loaded samples should be in there. You need to keymap and edit your samples yo your liking, then save them to a MULTISAMPLE. upon editing your sample, go to MULTISAMPLE at the top, choose a slot you want, and convert your sample to multisample. Click down on the ASSIGN arrow and pick another sample. Edit it the way you want, the load it to a different multisample number.

Now convert all these multisamples to PROGRAMS.

Have fun.

#19891 - 07/29/00 09:00 PM Re: Triton problem (E-bank).
Arvon45 Offline

Loc: USA
If your file is a KORG SAMPLE FILE(KSF) you shouldnt have to edit it, just convert it to a program from the multisample. It should be keymapped already for you. Same with good AKAII sounds.

When doing wave files, save your edited samples. They will save into KSF so the next time you load them you dont have to screw with them.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online