SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#19927 - 12/19/99 09:54 AM triton problem
Anonymous
Unregistered

I recently downloaded sound files off of a website. I then loaded them into my triton. Now i can't get past the starup screen.
Does anyone know if there is a reset button or something inside? I'll take any suggestions. Thanks

#19928 - 01/01/00 09:29 PM Re: triton problem
Ward Music Offline

Loc: Vancouver, B.C. Canada
I doubt that loading in any type of file would screw up the Triton OS. It does support PCG,WAV,AIF and other files.

The OS of the Triton is loaded into Flash ROM. An update for your system can be downloaded and installed (which would fix the boot problem) at:
http://www.korg.it/eng/SYS/tritonsys.htm

#19929 - 01/02/00 06:40 AM Re: triton problem
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you load a bad PCG file that sort of thing does happens.

It happened a few times on my Trinity also. There is a hard reset button on the Trinity and Triton. The only problem is I don’t know which buttons to press on the Triton.

It will probably be something like…..turn off the keyboard, hold down Enter and 0. Then turn on the Triton. After a few seconds release the two buttons…and away you go.

Try the above if you want……I don’t know what will happen.
If you did that to a Trinity…it would fix your problem. You would then have to reload your PCG data back into the Keyboard. You don’t lose any other information like the OS. The choice is yours. If you do decide to do it and it fixes your problem. Could you post a message saying it works.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online