SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#19973 - 07/17/00 06:14 PM Sequencing edited programs on the Triton
Lenny Offline

simple question whose answer eludes me: how do i bring my edited programs into sequence mode? whenever i write a sound in program mode and switch to sequencer mode, the original, unedited sound pops up. when i switch back to program mode, my changes are still there. i know i can write to the E bank, but is it not possible to overwrite into the preset banks? all memory protection is off, by the way.

#19974 - 07/18/00 01:05 PM Re: Sequencing edited programs on the Triton
fvicente Offline

Loc: Port Moody, BC, Canada
Hi,

I don't own a Triton but I do own a Trinity. I'm assuming that they work the same way.

You probably have not saved the sound in program mode. The sequencer mode will use whatever sound is stored in the program location and not the edit memory. When you are in program mode and think that your changes should be saved, try switching to another program and then back. If the sound has really been edited and saved, then you should hear it as such.

My guess is that you haven't stored the program and switching back from Sequencer to Program mode simply brings you back to the Edit Memory rather than the actual stored program.

HTH,
Fernando

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online