SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#20543 - 11/08/99 06:39 PM how do i send midi messages
jo Offline

Loc: Branson Mo.U.S.A.
i got a kurzweil k2000 w/orchestra block[best keyboard i experienced in 37 years of playing] ive got 2 other k.b now ...how do i send prog changes and volume/pan messages to them? [example if i want to play an oboe part on k2000 channel 9 and have each of the other k.b. play same part but they have different banks and prog/volume #]thanks jo

#20544 - 11/13/99 12:43 AM Re: how do i send midi messages
Kurzrep Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL USA
The K2000's SETUP mode would be the place to do this. In Setup Mode on a K2000 you can create 3 zones. Each zone can be either an internal or external sound. For each zone you have full control over which program is being used, its key range and its volume.

Mike Martin
Kurzweil Music Systems

Visit the Kurzweil Connection
http://www.kurzweilconnection.com
and KeySolutions Sample Libraries
http://members.aol.com/keysolutns

#20545 - 11/13/99 04:19 PM Re: how do i send midi messages
jo Offline

Loc: Branson Mo.U.S.A.
Thank you so much for taking time to help us frusterated artists...I thought setups were morefor live performances and not sequencing ? In my typical seq. i'll have at least 8 tracks and want to double and triple about 5 or 6 parts...How do i set up my sequencer or are you saying i'd be limited to only 3 parts ? thanks again
It's a great relief to know i can get help...especially since this is my livley hood. p.s.I work here in Branson...I've been ANITA BRYNT'S conductor...in her Theatre
and now i'm doing my own show ...ive been a clinitian for Korg [Charlie Lytle] till I fell in love with my K2000 [i had a 250] iv'e demonstrated kurzweil's at Streep's music in Florida did seminars also talked with Cris Martirano for a couple of hours at a demo put on by Larry owner of Norman Music in Oklahoma where i bought my K2000.There's so much i'd like to do in my show with Kurzweil's equiptment but i ve spent all my money in the show Do you know if I would qualify to use your equiptment as an endorsee...I'm also getting acsess to another thearte where we could hold seminars...i especially enjoy doing them for Music Ministers in church music as i have done at Carpenters Church ] held 1000's of people..Well...I'm looking foward to hearing from you thanks jo

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online