Hi people. My name is Matt, and I am a blind Cakewalk user. I just bought the Roland XV3080, and I think it's great, but I can't see the colour coding and so on, to make an instrument def file for Cakewalk. I know the XV hasn't been out long, but has anyone gotten around to setting up a proper file yet?
If you have, I would really apreciate a copy soonest!
Please email me direct:
merlin.the-wizard@virgin.net
as I can't use these message board things very well.
By the way, I'm setting up a new Website I think may interest musos from all over the world, and I'll post the address as soon as it's finished, and we've ironed out all the bugs! Hehe!
You will be able to post messages there about all kinds of things, download some really cool MP3s, place classified ADS to sell equipment; services; and even yourself; and you'll be able to search the ADS to find any kind of musician from anywhere!
You'll also be able to listen to some of my music, check out my diary etc.
The site has been implimented by musicians, and is exclusively for musicians, but most importantly, it has been designed for blind and parcially sighted users, with easy navigation for JAWS users, and strong colour contrasting for large print display users alike!
If you're interested in more info on the site, please email me:
merlin.the-wizard@virgin.net
now here's my address written out for speach users:
merlin dot the dash wizard at virgin dot net
Hope to hear from y'all soon then,
Much respect,
Matt, Master Of The Realm