SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 24 of 37 < 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 36 37 >
Topic Options
#265247 - 08/05/09 05:04 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
This is hilarious.

Dom your complete lack of all self control is unmeasurable and you shouldn't be even allowed to talk to people on behalf of Lionstracks.

You have had your keyboard on the market for 5 years and it won't even bootup each time correctly. That's YOUR fault regardless of what way you try twist it.

It simply shouldn't even be on sale in it's current state.

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 08-05-2009).]

#265248 - 08/05/09 05:14 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
to the genesys Offline

“Firstly to To The Genesys, your comment about it says more about the user is total twaddle.
I have been using VST's on a PC for years as well as programming (in a limited way) sounds. I really know my way around most of the keyboard operating systems.”

Did I say you did not know your way around VSTs?

If Diki bought a PA2x pro and did not like it, does that mean he does not know his way around an arranger?

#265249 - 08/05/09 05:42 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
This is hilarious.

Dom your complete lack of all self control is unmeasurable and you shouldn't be even allowed to talk to people on behalf of Lionstracks.

You have had your keyboard on the market for 5 years and it won't even bootup each time correctly. That's YOUR fault regardless of what way you try twist it.

It simply shouldn't even be on sale in it's current state.

I can say the same on Korg OASYS:
10 years of developent, about 4 years of life..
All the nice promise for a Open system, still full of bugs, crash on Live stages and can not run up again( look in youtube, someone then have removed the oasys on live stage because will not start at all..)
no possibility to use large samples or streaming, 16 tracks Seq, no external display for editing nothing, no connection Network to PC for share/edit..

They try to sell the max possible and then..DISCONTINUED.
Is this the nice support that Korg promise you after you had invest 8000 euro? ( 11.000 USD) + the all extra cost of expansion/updates?
The MS is in continue production and will continue grown in software/features updates.

For that also we choose to take another way, to produce LOW cost keyboards/module with the ONE application at time, like Gigasampler OR ASIO host.
No more open KDE interface and arranger! All closed system like the Oasys: Kernel + 1 application, ( you can NOT change nothing on OS) run UP and ready to play in 10/15 second!
Simple user interface OS with just some keys and small display for recall the basic functions.

Ebony stage 88 with ONLY GIGA sounds ( Bosendorfer 290 and so on..) will finally cover the all Piano sounds that you like, without any size limitation.

Vasio-Synth keyboards 49/61 will play UP to 4 ASIO host with your desidered VSTi or ASIO, for less 1000 euro! ( end user price)
All the software is ready ( copied just some parts from the MS code) need only the time that arrival the all new case production.

Maybe we will see there at NAMM 2010 and then we will see what the other big offer..

[This message has been edited by LIONSTRACS (edited 08-05-2009).]

#265250 - 08/05/09 05:55 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
AFG Music Offline

domenico, but the MS as arranger wil you stop or devolp it? becouse you are verry close to make to fenish the jup!

i ask becouse there are people like me who like the MS as a totall arranger.

and everyone calm down please we are talking en not Fighting Each Other.

i hope the topic that i started did not means to Fighting Each Other

thanks for all

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 08-05-2009).]

#265251 - 08/05/09 06:07 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by AFG Music:
domenico, but the MS as arranger wil you stop or devolp it? becouse you are verry close to make to fenish the jup!

i ask becouse there are people like me who like the MS as a totall arranger.

and everyone calm down please we are talking en not Fighting Each Other.

i hope the topic that i started did not means to Fighting Each Other

thanks for all

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 08-05-2009).]

Untill Rui continue Update the Qtractor, you will get automatically the all updates on MS and Qranger too. http://www.rncbc.org/drupal/
Qranger is only one advanced version of Qtractor with the addon of the 32 markers/patterns pointer and chords layers.

#265252 - 08/05/09 06:22 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
AFG Music Offline

and domenico the 61 key verion with the new layout is cool to.

myebe you can send some pictures here

and do not give up.

#265253 - 08/05/09 06:53 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
I can say the same on Korg OASYS:
10 years of developent, about 4 years of life..
All the nice promise for a Open system, still full of bugs, no possibility to use large samples or streaming, 16 tracks Seq, no external display for editing nothing, no connection Network to PC for share/edit..

lol.... Wrong. There is not one single known bug that needs to be fixed on the OASYS. It's nothing short of flawless. You would also be wise to pay attention to your own problems and stop trying to find fault in other manufactures products. Stop being so childish and do something worth while like fixing the problem where your own keyboards won't even bootup correctly each time.

Quote:
Maybe we will see there at NAMM 2010 and then we will see what the other big offer..

You certainly have the fire and passion to keep on building, but I only hope you have the sense to drop this Mediastation on it's ass and move on. You failed and it's a lemon.

Now take what you have learned and get serious. You have everything you need in front of you to take a big chunk of the Receptor / V-RACK market. All you need to do is make it work.

Forget arranger keyboards or any product that requires you to develop styles or sounds. This is something you cannot do as you simply don't have the resources to do it right and legally.

Hope you see this as constructive criticism. For a man that puts in as much as you do, you deserve to succeed, but to do that you need to dump the mediastation and forget about the arranger market.

Regards
James

#265254 - 08/05/09 09:50 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Magica Alfa Offline

I thing that from start to here all the time same story. Somebody do not want to make one step forwerd and second one step back.

I hope you will find common language and we will see that new things are not so bad.

I will stay user of MS as other will stay user of other instruments. But I can change only part that will not feet my needs. You need to change all instrument and after some time you need to buy totaly new instrument. That I hate nothing else.

Lionstracs is LINUX instrument on which were not involvet so many people as in WINDOWS. But also in windows are bugs.

I hope in future you will see advantage of instrument that is offerening DOM. I can say you that is only software + hardware arranger in this moment. Nobudy else is not offering so many things at one keyboard.

I hope you understand me but that I want to tell.

As ABACUS said some years ago ENJOY WHAT EVER YOU PLAY.

I like that.

BR MAGICA ALFA

#265255 - 08/05/09 11:08 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
I dont mean to interupt here but i'll thro my few cents in since i've done things for few manufacturers
and i know how certain things go, i have nothing against Dom or anyone else in here... Building a
synth is a lot of money, the project can go up to few Millions $ as in the case of Tyros. Today, a Style
to be created and completed costs from 400$ up to even 700$ per single style, deppending on the
creator. Once i talked to Dom, on the phone and in private messengers, his offer was for me to create
50 styles and for that he would sell me the MS for Hardware price only (Sell it to me) which at the time
was around 1700EU. He asked me for 50 styles and after i create them he will buy them back from me
for the same ammount i paid for the MS, 1700EU. I offered only 5 Styles and not to pay for the MS when
i get itbut i get the synth, i create 5 styles and done deal...something similar to the Audya deal. To create
50 styles i dont think the whole LionTrack is worth that much. On the other hand to also pay someone
to show off that instrument and presented to a certain crowd live or in a video (which i am no good at)
also costs a lot of money and lots of it. You have to pay the person showing and also video editing.
And...forget about the other things that have to be done.

[This message has been edited by Nedim (edited 08-05-2009).]

#265256 - 08/05/09 12:11 PM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Wow..it "ain't no fun" when "thought to be friends"..backdoor..or try to make show you in a different light....So I may as well comment...

First off ..if I am one of the 2 year old MS users...that didn't know anything about the MS....."total BS"....After I upgraded to the current MS..I moved forward just as fast as the other MS users..including Dennis....We conversed together to figure out some things ..called "user errors"..

We worked out issues like ..the correct way to load VST's..and also to make Live Styler function...For some reason I achieved success..and Dennis had an on going problem...

Now back to the 2 year user of the MS remark...After learning a bit about the "old" model demo unit I received from Dom, via Lee...There were too many improved updates that this old hardware did not and was not going to support...Several months later..The MS solved this problem..."It died"....Most likely a power supply..
Since I already seen enough about the MS..to know, I wanted to ride it into the future...I decided to wait till the newly designed hardware was ready....I was not pressed..I had plenty of other options to play...Last spring, Dom gave me a deal I couldn't refuse...

My MS has been working fine for me...I use MP3/wave play..also seq play...Live Styler for the few times I need arranger....Combi play , B4, and a Giga piano..the vocal mic and effects too..all mixing is done on the MS..What I just described is how I used it with the band...

Now "actions speak louder than words"..come on Dennis.....I just purchased an E-80.....so what..I buy a lot..I can afford it....I also passed on a PA800 and a S900..both below dealer cost...I just didn't like them..

History lesson:..Since I upgraded the MS.. I have purchased an E60, E50, Juno Stage, Tyros3,....(all gone)....The E-80 ..I do like..it is a clone of my G70..with MP3 player, and text screen....Guess what is still here in my studio...nope not the Juno Stage..not the Tyros.......It is the MS..See Action does speak louder than words"

Page 24 of 37 < 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 36 37 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online