SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#26892 - 04/17/02 05:59 PM program change messages ( xp60 )
stoke Offline

Loc: uk
hi all, while i'm playing live on stage i need the xp60 to send program change messages for two fx processers which i use for vocals,can anyone help me with this setup? many thanks....kev

------------------
kev

#26893 - 04/27/02 05:30 AM Re: program change messages ( xp60 )
Dr.Oscillator Offline

Loc: Norwich, Uk
Quote:
Originally posted by stoke:
hi all, while i'm playing live on stage i need the xp60 to send program change messages for two fx processers which i use for vocals,can anyone help me with this setup? many thanks....kev

stoke ...you need to tell us a bit more B4 we can help, buddy...ie......what FX unit etc....and what you want to do exactly

#26894 - 04/29/02 06:29 AM Re: program change messages ( xp60 )
stoke Offline

Loc: uk
hi, i'm using the alesis midiverb 3 and the lexicon mpx 200.They both receive midi information. I know how to set up the fx units to receive midi information, my problem is i need to change the fx patches on the lexicon and midiverb at the same time. I've created a program change on the xp 60 and it changes the fx patches on one of the units but not the other. Do i have to send 2 program change messages? I hook it up as follows..........midi out of the xp60 into midi in of the lexicon,midi thru from the lexicon into midi in (midiverb)... i hope you understand this a bit clearer..best regards..
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr.Oscillator:
stoke ...you need to tell us a bit more B4 we can help, buddy...ie......what FX unit etc....and what you want to do exactly

------------------
kev

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online