SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 10 11 12
Topic Options
#285357 - 04/22/10 10:27 PM Re: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?
Diki Online   content

Loc: NW Florida
What was the last OS you played on, Nedim? OS 1 or OS2?

I think it's unfair to make comments about an early version of an OS without finding out for sure whether it is STILL a big issue. I would have thought that DonM would have made at least SOME comment about this (or, Heaven help us, Tony!) if this were still the case.

Mind you, you have stated you are still going to buy one, so I guess you don't REALLY care, do you?

#285358 - 04/22/10 10:52 PM Re: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
I cant deal with this anymore!!!!!! think we are all going crazy????????? Ketron have only put out some small OS changes so far, I would have thought the majority of us would be wanting to hear see and touch the final components ie the new styles sounds and so on.

I mean this has been an amazing journey for a keyboard how many years and promises that have not come through so far, as much as i'm tempted, i want to, and so should all others wait until the final verdict is in. By the way where is the final 1 gig part to the OS upgrade, its not finished right? just like all the other promises that have not come through so far. Can you blame us for being very suspicious of any detail without proof thats comming from Italy. Get the Pope onto it, oh that's right he's got his own problems, well maybe the el presidenti or someone else in authority.

I mean evertime someone comes on and says just wait, enjoy what you have it will be here soon, i shudder, its like supplying a car without wheels. Come on Ketron, whats the story fess up, honesty could be the one biggest saviour for you now.

Meanwhile the nurse is giving me my medication, once again moving back into the coma that so soothes me!!

#285359 - 04/22/10 10:54 PM Re: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I have never noticed any problem of this nature. I feel certain I would notice if it still existed.
BTW, the new sounds and styles are on the way to me, so I will update after this weekend.
DonM

#285360 - 04/22/10 11:07 PM Re: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
What was the last OS you played on, Nedim? OS 1 or OS2?

I think it's unfair to make comments about an early version of an OS without finding out for sure whether it is STILL a big issue. I would have thought that DonM would have made at least SOME comment about this (or, Heaven help us, Tony!) if this were still the case.

Mind you, you have stated you are still going to buy one, so I guess you don't REALLY care, do you?

I never played on OS1 so i dont know, once i saw OS1 for 1 min at CMC when i was updating
Ted's Audya, somewhere at the begining to OS 2.0 but didnt try OS 1. Then i used it with
OS 2 and one time i used it for 3 days on OS 3, thruought both i heard those funny things but
more on OS 2. Now, personally as you said i dont really care as long as i can program on it but
i believe that in OS 4 those things would be gone...keep in mind that what i stated above its not
only me, i had/have tens of e-mails to me with same complaints...thats why i got pissed off few
times, i had to respond and help Ketron customers while Ketron didnt know i exist...then i left it all
but even now people with Audya still bug me. CMC knows about those complaints, AJ knows
about some...what sucked is they are all in different languages (i speak 6 languages) so i have
people from all over...i couldnt forward all of them cuz they need translation, i cant sit at home and
work for Ketron for free translating e-mails so i just abandoned all those people.

Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 10 11 12

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online