SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#302285 - 01/03/11 05:45 AM Joke!
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Let me share a joke with you. I liked it very much, and I also find that this one has a deeper meaning as well...

Conan the Barbarian, thirsty for deeper knowledge, decides to visit the Wise Man's castle, to ask him about the meaning of it all...

In his long and perilous journey, he crosses fierce rivers, fights dangerous animals, sleeps in haunted woods, and eventually after many days, finds himself in front of the castle.

He sees a thick and strong wooden door, beautifully sculpted, and pushes it. The door doesn't budge, so he swings his axe and breaks it open.

He enters a large room, and in the other end finds another door, this time made of metal, with exotic snakes sculpted on it. After pushing this door and not succeeding, he gets his hammer and reduces it to pieces.

He proceeds in another room, and in the other end stands another door, this one made of ivory. He doesn't even pause to push. Using his sword this time, he crushes the door and finally finds himself in the Old Wise Man's chamber.

The Old Wise Man is sitting on his throne. Undisturbed, he says:

"What are you doing here Conan?", to which Conan replies,
"I came here to ask for your advice, Wise Man".

The Wise Man sighs, and says:
"There are doorknobs too, Conan"

Conan thinks for a while and says:
"You are talking in riddles, Wise Man"

[This message has been edited by trident (edited 01-03-2011).]

#302286 - 01/03/11 10:05 AM Re: Joke!
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
Not bad, Most of us on the zone are getting up in years so as not to forget things we should write things down so we don't forget. An older man and his wife went to the doctor about forgetting so much and he told them to write things down. one night he was heading to the kitchen and the wife ask him to bring her some ice cream and told hime if he should write it down, he said he would remember, then she said to put whipped cream on it and to write it down, but he said he could remember, she then said to put nuts on it and again he said he would remember. He was gone for some time and returned with bacon and eggs, she looked at it for a minute and then she said, where's my toast?
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

#302287 - 01/06/11 08:50 PM Re: Joke!
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
I guess nobody likes jokes
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online