SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#325437 - 05/30/11 09:06 PM Palin uses Rolling Thunder to advance her cause...
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
I really wanted to write a pro-Sarah Palin piece about her riding in the Rolling Thunder rally in Washington DC this weekend. Seriously, I did. I basically had it laid out in my mind, something like this:

Palin is invited by the organization (fact...well, sort of).
Palin works with the group to arrange a tasteful presence at this honorable function (fiction).
Palin would not make any speeches or official remarks (fact).
Palin would make sure she didn't interfere with the main goal of the ride, not be a sideshow or distraction (fail).

I get that she was invited by someone who used to be connected to the event. I also get that that piece of information wasn't shared with the organisation. That's odd. For someone who's exerting an incredible amount of control over her public appearances, its very hard to explain. Event organizers complained they weren't aware of her riding, which may have been an internal problem, not one of the Palin camp's doing.

Read more...Reasonable Conversation

#325469 - 05/31/11 08:50 AM Re: Palin uses Rolling Thunder to advance her cause... [Re: Bill in Dayton]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
I noticed she rode with a female rider. I always suspected she was gay. Don't be fooled by all those babies. They probably aren't even hers. In fact, this has been authenticated by both Keith Olbermann AND Wikileaks.

Hey, if the Right can do it, why can't we?

smile smile

chas

#325477 - 05/31/11 12:26 PM Re: Palin uses Rolling Thunder to advance her cause... [Re: Bill in Dayton]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Quote:
I noticed she rode with a female rider. I always suspected she was gay. Don't be fooled by all those babies. They probably aren't even hers. In fact, this has been authenticated by both Keith Olbermann AND Wikileaks.

Hey, if the Right can do it, why can't we?

Ha-ha

"Shucks, Gee Willy, By Golly, that sure was Darn Funny"

Larry

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online