SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#326001 - 06/06/11 03:56 PM Congressman Weiner, resign now...
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
I'm a 50 year old male with what I suspect are fairly typical levels of testosterone, lust, foolishness, ego, etc. It wasn't that long ago I was a single male looking for a good time, a suitable partner to go through life with. Thankfully, I found one and we seem on a path that will see us together until we've drawn our last breath in this world. Two good decades in the books and working on our third, thank you very much...

Just because we got married way back when didn't mean I stopped noticing other women. A pretty face, a nice shape, etc. simply catches most mens eye, if even for a second. The vast majority of men try not to be idiots about it, but hey, we're guys. That's as far as it goes for most married men, I think. (I'm told that women also "notice" attractive men as well, but aren't as clumsy as we are about noticing women.)

Late this afternoon Congressman Anthony Weiner of New York went before cameras and apologized to the recipients of his messages/photos. he also apologized to his wife, his family, his constituents, his staff, Andrew Breitbart, the rest of the media. These were sent over the last several years and contained sexually oriented messages and photos of his bare chest and his, uh, junk.

I just don't get it. I really, really don't get it. Why would any guy send that kind of stuff over the net? Why would a guy with as much to lose as Weiner did, do it for a period of years? WTF were you thinking, Weiner? I could no more fathom taking a picture of uh, my junk and send it anywhere than I could, uh....I don't know. I can't think of something else that could compare to that. Maybe apply for a job as a male stripper? Possibly, cause never going to happen either...Makes no sense, not a damn bit...

Read more...Reasonable Conversation

#326003 - 06/06/11 05:02 PM Re: Congressman Weiner, resign now... [Re: Bill in Dayton]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Oh C'mon Bill, when was the last time you tweeted a picture of YOUR crotch?

I do it at least once a week.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#326008 - 06/06/11 07:11 PM Re: Congressman Weiner, resign now... [Re: Bill in Dayton]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
I actually liked Weiner, but what the hell was he thinking?

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online