SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#333004 - 10/30/11 03:17 PM Audio files - SD Jukebox
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Did anyone ever get to the bottom of why you can add several audio files to an SD Card through SD Jukebox by 'convert' and 'check-out' and they work perfectly - then do the same thing a few days later with the same SD Card and suddenly none of the audio files will show up on the KN7000; and I'm not talking about such large numbers of audio files that the SD Card runs out of memory...and they are there on the SD Card cos you can see them and play them through SD Jukebox...grrrr...or am I the only person in the world using this facility on the KN7000?

#333005 - 10/30/11 04:02 PM Re: Audio files - SD Jukebox [Re: RMepstead]
Glen Coyne Offline

Loc: West London, UK
Hi Rog

I had a similar problem some time ago, I don't know if its related to your problem.

I used an SD card to store some audio backing tracks (I'm think using Jukebox) so I could play them through my KN7000. If I loaded two or three CD's worth it worked fine, but if I loaded a couple more CD's onto the same SD card, my KN7000 would show the error message "The SD card appears to be empty" (or words to that effect).

I contacted Panasonic who suggested I upgrade the KN7000 to version 1.6, they sent me the disc's and that fixed the problem. I now have seven cd's worth of backing tracks on a SD card and now fully recognised by my KN.

Glen

#333014 - 10/31/11 01:47 AM Re: Audio files - SD Jukebox [Re: RMepstead]
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Thanks Glen - I think you have the answer - did you keep the version 1.6 disks - could I borrow them?

#333019 - 10/31/11 03:28 AM Re: Audio files - SD Jukebox [Re: RMepstead]
Glen Coyne Offline

Loc: West London, UK
Roger email on its way smile

Glen

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online