SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#333834 - 11/28/11 12:44 PM Keyboard Std beware Ultimate Support AX -48 PRO !
Rfinnshw Offline

Loc: Vero Beach, Florida
Buyer Beware re: Keyboard Stand flaw!

Amazon.com

My fellow Musicians thought you might appreciate knowing about this issue with the so called upgraded Ultimate Support AX-48 PRO keyboard stand.

I must admit, I never thought I would have to remove the top lid cap twice within the first three months of owning this keyboard stand... but issues with the torque on the Allen head screws make this a real Lemon of a model!

Ron Finn, Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Edited by Rfinnshw (11/28/11 12:45 PM)

#333848 - 11/28/11 04:13 PM Re: Keyboard Std beware Ultimate Support AX -48 PRO ! [Re: Rfinnshw]
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Sorry to hear about your experience with that stand, I did have also issues with those "column" keyboard stands since the APEX,...I had one, sold it and Never again, they may look nice, but are impractical and heavy, can't adjust the angle, no room for foot switches/pedals, etc.
I saw MANY keyboards fall at the store where I did work, the store end up replacing all of those stands for stand type platform, Z style, X style(double braced) Monolith, etc...more secure.

#333855 - 11/28/11 07:19 PM Re: Keyboard Std beware Ultimate Support AX -48 PRO ! [Re: Rfinnshw]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
For the price of these stands, Ultimate Support should do the right thing and make the customer happy. Can you return it to Amazon for a refund? And if you used PayPal they too will back up your purchase.

Good Luck and keep us posted

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online