SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#343846 - 04/20/12 05:51 AM OT Claudia Hirschfeld at Music Store
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

Enjoy

Bill

#343865 - 04/20/12 10:35 AM Re: OT Claudia Hirschfeld at Music Store [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

And some more

Enjoy

Bill

#343867 - 04/20/12 11:09 AM Re: OT Claudia Hirschfeld at Music Store [Re: abacus]
Tony Hughes Offline

Billy,

What the hell is "ON TOPIC" on SZ these days, SZ is not the old blood and guts I once knew, nose to nose , toe to toe, and now my Audya has gone I can hold my head up high. There's is certainly not much on SZ about arrangers these days. sofa

Never Mind, back to the day job, I take a peek at SZ every now and then, laugh and shut it down, like a few others who have fell by the wayside. violin

And hell Bill you certainly know how to hurt a man posting clips like this especially Claudia, oh and the Wersi... rotf2

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

#343868 - 04/20/12 02:06 PM Re: OT Claudia Hirschfeld at Music Store [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

Enjoy

Bill

#343874 - 04/20/12 10:05 PM Re: OT Claudia Hirschfeld at Music Store [Re: abacus]
Tony Hughes Offline

Hell Bill,

Why does she need to lift her hands off so high, never mind she can do what she wants when she plays like this, I must admit if I came up on that lottery this weekend Billy I might just buy the biga Wersi, a new house to fit it in and a new brain transplant to play it. heeeeeeee woot
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#343885 - 04/21/12 05:36 AM Re: OT Claudia Hirschfeld at Music Store [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

Rock & Roll

Enjoy

Bill

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online