SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#350992 - 09/12/12 07:30 AM Unrealbook And Ipad
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I finally bit the bullet and replaced my Musicpad Pro that was overheatig and shutting off.

As many of you suggested, I bought and Ipad and Unrealbook. The surprising thing I learned is all the features Unrealbook has that wasn't mentioned.

Below is a link:
http://www.diystompboxes.com/unrealbook/page5/page5.html

I am a happy camper now.

Bernie

#350994 - 09/12/12 07:55 AM Re: Unrealbook And Ipad [Re: Bernie9]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Bernie9
I finally bit the bullet and replaced my Musicpad Pro that was overheatig and shutting off.

As many of you suggested, I bought and Ipad and Unrealbook. The surprising thing I learned is all the features Unrealbook has that wasn't mentioned.

Below is a link:
http://www.diystompboxes.com/unrealbook/page5/page5.html

I am a happy camper now.

Bernie

I too retired my MPP about a year and a half ago. unReal book and the iPad for me is the "goose that laid the golden egg"

Glad to hear you're a happy camper. cool

#351012 - 09/12/12 04:58 PM Re: Unrealbook And Ipad [Re: Bernie9]
jimlaing Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
I have been using unrealBook for over a year, and love it - I have migrated almost 1000 songs from my old books, scans, etc. to it. I had a MusicPad Pro too; it was very limited, dim screen, poor battery life. iPad plus unrealBook has been just what I needed.

Now, if Apple would only come out with a 12" or 13" iPad !!! :-)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online