SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#367966 - 06/20/13 06:41 AM Wersi Sonic Demo
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Still no official demos from Wersi (Music Store) (Even though they filmed the final launch date at the Music Store last Saturday)

One of the punters at the Nederland’s showroom did do a couple of recordings at the launch there on (believe it or not), a “Compact Camera” and I have to say it sounds better than most dedicated camcorders, not to mention mobile phones (Although that wouldn’t be difficult).

As to the videos, not overly impressed so far but it did have the Wersi organ sounds, which with the full integration of the VB3 VST on-board (Standard also on the Pegasus Wing but optional on OAS 7 instruments), were expected to be completely gone.

Personally I am more impressed with its flexibility and editing capabilities (Way beyond any current Organ/Arranger and more like a Workstation) then what comes on-board. (The 16 Instruments and Effects VST Host being something that every Organ/Arranger should have as standard)

Drop Komplete 9 into the VST Host and there would be no other Organ/Arranger that could touch it for quality and flexibility of sound.

Enjoy

Bill

#367991 - 06/20/13 11:01 PM Re: Wersi Sonic Demo [Re: abacus]
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
Bill. Interesting video's....I tried to grab a glass of wine but missed it...Ha!!!

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online