SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#379608 - 12/27/13 04:44 PM OT: Gary, Donny, Daved, Fran
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Man is it because of more and better news coverage, or has the weather up in you guy's neck of the woods always sucked?

I thought Denver, Colorado Springs and Pueblo on the Eastern Slope was bad, but other than the OMB money that you guys make, if I had a choice I would not chose any place near the North East friends.

Would you guys or at least one of you elaborate on my question. Gary you're a writer, you should be able to do this easily.

When they are reporting the weather at 5:15PM and 10PM, when they show your area my back, knees, arms and every old bricklaying injury starts aching. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR it reminds me of the cry of the very famous Ga, Ga Bird. Ga, Ga, Ga, Ga Damn, it's cold up here!!!!

#379609 - 12/27/13 04:58 PM Re: OT: Gary, Donny, Daved, Fran [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

cool2

Attachments
i-love-jersey-shore-t-shirt_design.png

#379611 - 12/27/13 05:36 PM Re: OT: Gary, Donny, Daved, Fran [Re: brickboo]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Boo, if I had my druthers, right now I would be playing music in the tiki hut at Marathon City Marina and entertaining a couple hundred young ladies and gents. Temperature there today was 81, sunny and beautiful sunset.

Sorry Donny, there's nothing on the Jersey shore that compares to the keys - nothing!

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#379614 - 12/27/13 06:08 PM Re: OT: Gary, Donny, Daved, Fran [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

If Donny loves the Jersey Shores in this weather, maybe he ain't all there? Dave? Fran?

#379616 - 12/27/13 07:00 PM Re: OT: Gary, Donny, Daved, Fran [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: brickboo
If Donny loves the Jersey Shores in this weather, maybe he ain't all there? Dave? Fran?

I hate hot weather.........bring on the cold yea!

#379617 - 12/27/13 07:58 PM Re: OT: Gary, Donny, Daved, Fran [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Ha ha! Thanks for the email Donny.

#379618 - 12/27/13 08:08 PM Re: OT: Gary, Donny, Daved, Fran [Re: brickboo]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Some folks ain't wrapped real tight, Boo. wink

Gary .

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#379642 - 12/28/13 09:22 AM Re: OT: Gary, Donny, Daved, Fran [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
ANYBODY can live in a nice climate ... it takes REAL men to live in the Great Northeast !!! ... rocker

#379652 - 12/28/13 10:04 AM Re: OT: Gary, Donny, Daved, Fran [Re: tony mads usa]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
ANYBODY can live in a nice climate ... it takes REAL men to live in the Great Northeast !!! ... rocker

Or, REAL CRAZY men.

We had three dandy snowstorms in so many days, followed up by a mess of freezing rain.

Maybe we don't HAVE to be crazy to live here...but it sure helps.

My buddy next door is really into the new technology...he bought a microwave fireplace last week, and he tells me you can spend the whole evening in front of it...in just five minutes.

Ian

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online