SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#382051 - 01/20/14 09:17 AM Re: Sharing Tyros-5 first play Settings:Reg, Sty, Voic [Re: billyhank]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Thank you DAN for your kind words. All the best.

Thank you BILL G for your very kind comment. Best regards.

Thanks a lot GARY for all your kind words. Best wishes.

Thank you IAN for your kind comment. All the best.

Quote:
is it easy to use w T5 I am interested in you thoughts on how you got it to work so well

Thank you RON
Like you said, for this type of work and fillers on recording pads. As you see, I use 2 sound modules, one is a very old classic Korg WavestationSR, because I'm fond of Texture pads and synthesized wierd sounds. And also I rely on Roland XV-5080 which is awesome for beautiful hybrid digital sounds, not to mention the fantastic Roland SRX and JV Boards which you can fit in and have a blast. I connect the XV-5080 audio out directly to Tyros-5 Aux-In, this way I can control both volumes using Tyros-5. If you only play with styles, perharps an additional sound module is not relevant. But, if you like to improvise with intros before hitting the start/play button of the style right away, if you wish to play with a full orchestra without the accompaniment ON, or adding more sound pallete to your keyboard, I think a module is an affordable and yet, compact choice. Specially when playing with no style, as you know, Tyros-5 can combine up to 3 voices, but with a sound module you can orchestrate any music and your creativity has no bounds. Happy playing, Telmo.

#382053 - 01/20/14 09:27 AM Re: Sharing Tyros-5 first play Settings:Reg, Sty, Voic [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

Thelmo....Sometime would love to hear you do the
"THEME FROM THE GODFATHER' on the T5 headphone

Edited by Dnj (01/20/14 09:28 AM)

#382067 - 01/20/14 12:30 PM Re: Sharing Tyros-5 first play Settings:Reg, Sty, Voic [Re: Dnj]
Joesax Offline

Loc: Southern New Jersey
Telmo:

Great set up and performance. The T5 sounds fantastic and I especially like the integration of the Roland Sound Module.
Tyros 3, Motif XF6, Quad Amp/Pre-Amp/DAC, Quad Monitors, Tascam Digital Recorder

#382068 - 01/20/14 12:36 PM Re: Sharing Tyros-5 first play Settings:Reg, Sty, Voic [Re: Telmo]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Agree with what everybody has said so far, a brilliant performance.

Not sure what the work opportunities are like in Brazil but you really ought to try and get into soundtrack work, as I am sure you would take to it like a duck to water.

Bill

#382073 - 01/20/14 01:13 PM Re: Sharing Tyros-5 first play Settings:Reg, Sty, Voic [Re: abacus]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
AMAZING !!! ... and this after only having it for a few days ...
clap clap clap

#382096 - 01/21/14 02:08 AM Re: Sharing Tyros-5 first play Settings:Reg, Sty, Voic [Re: tony mads usa]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Quote:

Ok DNJ, I've just add it to my future wish-list. I assume you really love "The Godfather" complete soundtrack because I remember I performed another theme you had requested me in Jan/2011. It shall be done.

I also wish to Thank JOESAX, BILL, and TONY for all the kind words. Happy playing, Telmo. smile

#382121 - 01/21/14 09:00 AM Re: Sharing Tyros-5 first play Settings:Reg, Sty, Voic [Re: Telmo]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
DNJ IS the Godfather of Retirement Home Entertainers!

#382126 - 01/21/14 09:34 AM Re: Sharing Tyros-5 first play Settings:Reg, Sty, Voic [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Telmo
Quote:

Ok DNJ, I've just add it to my future wish-list. I assume you really love "The Godfather" complete soundtrack because I remember I performed another theme you had requested me in Jan/2011. It shall be done.

I also wish to Thank JOESAX, BILL, and TONY for all the kind words. Happy playing, Telmo. smile

Thelmo I Know you can knock it out of the box!!.....
as it a challenging soundtrack besides beautiful & evokes so much passion to the Millions who saw the
Godfather Saga,...thanx for your consideration to perform this on the T5..
When you create art, the world has to wait. cool2

#382141 - 01/21/14 10:43 AM Re: Sharing Tyros-5 first play Settings:Reg, Sty, Voic [Re: Telmo]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Telmo, if you don't do it, you find a horse head in your bed!!

#382146 - 01/21/14 11:19 AM Re: Sharing Tyros-5 first play Settings:Reg, Sty, Voic [Re: Telmo]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Judging by Donny's avatar, it might be a headless horse...ha ha!

As long as it's not a horse's ass...hee hee!

Ian

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online