SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#389839 - 06/17/14 12:55 PM Decided to pack it in and call it quits.
analogcontrolfreak Offline

I'm leaving ya all! BYE!

Just getting tired of lying to myself about playing keyboards. Because frankly I am not doing anything. I just got tired of being discouraged that I really can not and not and never ever will play.

It's been fun, but it's time for me to fly!

Peace! Paul

#390487 - 07/11/14 08:47 AM Re: Decided to pack it in and call it quits. [Re: analogcontrolfreak]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Paul, you have friends here. Not everyone on this form is a keyboard genius. In fact, some of the long timers don't play much at all.

Your interest in music; recorded, arranger-generated or live is apparent.

We are also interested in your sharing other aspects of your life...old vinyl and players, for instance.

At the very least, drop me a line via email occasionally, to let me know how you're doing.

your friend,

Russ

#390522 - 07/13/14 04:03 AM Re: Decided to pack it in and call it quits. [Re: captain Russ]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
You nail it Russ. Paul himself is more important than anything else. He is a friend and that is what is important. People need to realize this is just a musical
social connection. There is no competition involved.

#390530 - 07/13/14 05:51 PM Re: Decided to pack it in and call it quits. [Re: analogcontrolfreak]
analogcontrolfreak Offline

Thanks Guys!

I just figured, sins i don't really play, I shouldn't stick around. I'm glad I have fiends like you!

Edited by analogcontrolfreak (07/13/14 06:03 PM)
Edit Reason: Added more

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online