SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#395858 - 11/13/14 04:27 PM Beliefs are more important than your childern.
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
I am wondering, how you become this way...

I feel sorry for kids whose parents think their religion, their beliefs and their god is more important than children themselves. This almost makes those suicide bombers like saints.

Please read................

http://www.awkwardmomentsbible.com/faith-healing-manslaughter/

Edited by mirza (11/13/14 04:28 PM)

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#395882 - 11/14/14 04:49 AM Re: Beliefs are more important than your childern. [Re: mirza]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
I read the article AND the comments. Disturbing hardly describes it. The author and the commenters certainly echo my feelings but being the 'Christian nation' that we are and such fervent believers in freedom of religion (but not so much 'separation of church and state'), it's not surprising that these criminal cults are allowed to not only exist but flourish. I'm sad and frustrated beyond belief when I see stories like this.

chas

#395889 - 11/14/14 08:34 AM Re: Beliefs are more important than your childern. [Re: cgiles]
mirza Offline

It certainly is disturbing to read something like this.A lose of a child just because people are too stupid.My questions is, how do you become this way?? I have three little ones and I would fail every single time. Unfortunate reality is , in religions it says and that is the way they teach us.We have to love God more than we love our children. Obviously, there is nothing human in that kind of God, because it is very inhuman and ridiculous to even ask, or god forbid to understand something so horrible. Again I ask, how do you become this way? ?? What happens in your brain ?? Why do we celebrate Abraham for wanting to sacrifice his son in the name of God. He already abounded his first born.What does that says about him being a good human being.And what kind of God chooses to talk through him?? Why do we celebrate Dec . 25th when we know that he was not born on this day.It's was a pagan holiday that was celebrated as a birth of a sun.Because on 25 there is 12 hours of day and 12 hours of night.And trust me it was not because of a little boy named Jesus.It was there before him.
Why do we celebrate Thanksgiving? ? We all know what happend to Natives ..Celebrating doesn't make it better. What is next, we start celebrating Holocaust? ??
Why do humans like being lied to????

Unfortunately these kids were born in that kind of family. Such a waste of life..
Nigel I apologize if I am crossing a line here..You can delete it if you want to, but nothing gets me so deep as when I see poor kids paying for the sins of their parents..

It is unacceptable. ..

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#395930 - 11/14/14 04:39 PM Re: Beliefs are more important than your childern. [Re: mirza]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Everything I do is for abused and/or homeless children first; then, abused and/or hungry/homeless seniors next.

That's where the bulk of my donations go. that's one thing that keeps me working; sometimes even on jobs I don't particularly like.

Russ

#395936 - 11/14/14 06:17 PM Re: Beliefs are more important than your childern. [Re: mirza]
mirza Offline

As Dalai Lama says:

This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

#395991 - 11/17/14 08:33 AM Re: Beliefs are more important than your childern. [Re: mirza]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I absolutely do not condone such religious fanaticism, but then how do we condone abortion, especially when it is done for 'convenience' sake?

#395994 - 11/17/14 09:26 AM Re: Beliefs are more important than your childern. [Re: mirza]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Hey Tony, it's not like there's a shortage of the little ......s.
. just kidding. But that decision needs to be made on a case by case basis, not the 'no exception' policy of some religions. JMO.

chas

#395996 - 11/17/14 09:31 AM Re: Beliefs are more important than your childern. [Re: mirza]
mirza Offline

Chas, I totally agree.And this is a woman's issue.

#396002 - 11/17/14 10:39 AM Re: Beliefs are more important than your childern. [Re: mirza]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I believe it is the CHILD'S issue ... and what about the father who might want to have the child and raise it ...

And, yes, chas, I agree there are extenuating circumstances ...

In all phases of life, people need to make better decisions BEFORE something happens that they might not want to have to deal with ...

#396004 - 11/17/14 11:12 AM Re: Beliefs are more important than your childern. [Re: mirza]
mirza Offline

The kids from the first post could have benefited from that for sure.They were abounded by their parents, by their God and by their government because they look the other way.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online