SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#401955 - 05/02/15 06:56 PM Musician Definition.........
Dnj Offline

rotfl

Attachments
11067483_10153248555747812_9165103485182296725_n.png

#402004 - 05/04/15 01:19 PM Re: Musician Definition......... [Re: Dnj]
MacAllcock Offline

Loc: Preston, Lancashire, England
Absolutely!

#402009 - 05/04/15 02:35 PM Re: Musician Definition......... [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
smile

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#402056 - 05/06/15 01:45 AM Re: Musician Definition......... [Re: Dnj]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Exactly

#402069 - 05/06/15 01:11 PM Re: Musician Definition......... [Re: Dnj]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
The only satisfaction is that the musician knows that he's forgotten more than any entertainer could even imagine to ever know. There's more happiness in giving than receiving and there's more happiness in musical people who know the correct chords to the tunes they play compared to a tin ear entertainer that changes the melody to match the asinine chord he is playing and his audience hasn't a clue cause they sing the wrong melody in the shower too. You call that two peas in a pod. Ha ha. Come on Chas, help me out here. Don't let these tin ears intimidate ya. Now of them has had a pair of boxing glove on. They were always to busy learning to sing the wrong melody to fix the bad chords they were playing, but they have made hundreds of dollars doing this. Ha ha again. Man this is fun. Arguing with a bunch who doesn't know the difference in a Cm7b5 chord and an Ebm6 chord. Watch Chas, I'll prove it. How many different notes are in these two chords? Anybody? Chas I don't think I'll get away with this. If you hear that I was assassinated, the police will have a long list of entertainers to interrogate. Haha ! The Devil made me do this. I'll regret it tomorrow. So I won't worry about it until tomorrow.

#402074 - 05/06/15 04:04 PM Re: Musician Definition......... [Re: Dnj]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Boo, you're safe. They're all too old and decrepit to make it all the way to Colorado smile. Besides, I'm pretty sure DonM would call off the 'hit' (for old times sake). Me, on the other hand, I'm in the Atlanta area, way too close to the entertainer/assassins. I'd LIKE to help you out, but I'm not going to tempt fate. Sorry.

smile smile

chas

#402076 - 05/06/15 08:28 PM Re: Musician Definition......... [Re: brickboo]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: brickboo
The only satisfaction is that the musician knows that he's forgotten more than any entertainer could even imagine to ever know. There's more happiness in giving than receiving and there's more happiness in musical people who know the correct chords to the tunes they play compared to a tin ear entertainer that changes the melody to match the asinine chord he is playing and his audience hasn't a clue cause they sing the wrong melody in the shower too. You call that two peas in a pod. Ha ha. Come on Chas, help me out here. Don't let these tin ears intimidate ya. Now of them has had a pair of boxing glove on. They were always to busy learning to sing the wrong melody to fix the bad chords they were playing, but they have made hundreds of dollars doing this. Ha ha again. Man this is fun. Arguing with a bunch who doesn't know the difference in a Cm7b5 chord and an Ebm6 chord. Watch Chas, I'll prove it. How many different notes are in these two chords? Anybody? Chas I don't think I'll get away with this. If you hear that I was assassinated, the police will have a long list of entertainers to interrogate. Haha ! The Devil made me do this. I'll regret it tomorrow. So I won't worry about it until tomorrow.
i dont know the difference between Cm7b5 and Ebm6, but i guess in the end it doesnt matter how you get to the result, as long as everyone has a good night... The difference is probably in the bass... But who cares if everyone is high on music..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#402078 - 05/06/15 09:48 PM Re: Musician Definition......... [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Boo I often share a room with some really accomplished jazz players.
Of course they are in the audience watching me work, hoping I'll ask them to sit in. smile

#402087 - 05/07/15 06:22 AM Re: Musician Definition......... [Re: DonM]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
laugh2

#402090 - 05/07/15 06:26 AM Re: Musician Definition......... [Re: DonM]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Originally Posted By: DonM
Boo I often share a room with some really accomplished jazz players.
Of course they are in the audience watching me work, hoping I'll ask them to sit in. smile

smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online