I'm starting to "clean house" and donate the proceeds. The first three items I'm going to sell are a Hammond XB-2, a small Motion Sound top box and a Yamaha Clavinova CPV 65.

The Hammond was one of two I bought. Used the first one, but put the 2nd one in my den and it's only been turned on about 5 times. Totally clean. It may need a battery.

The Claviniva was bought by an old friend who had Alzhiemers. A young lady who worked for him as a dancer in his club talked him into buying it. He paid $4700.00 for it, and I bought it from him 15 years ago for the amount he paid. It's been sitting in the warehouse all this time...turned on several times a year. It's dusty but worked great the last time I turned it on...last year.

The Motion Sound Top Box is the 2nd one I bought. The first one stopped working and I replaced it, but only hooked it up once. I'll get the model later, but it is a box with a horn that can be used with a small bass amp to create a really neat doppler (Leslie) effect. This is a transistor powered one. The later model I saw had a visible tube pre-amp. A similar model is still made.

XB2..........$500.00
CPV 65........500.00
MotionSound...275.00

I can ship the XB-2 and the MotionSound, but not the CPV-65.

Funds will go to a SCAPA recording studio I'm building for some really talented kids.

I can take photos if anyone needs them.

Thanks,

Russ

PS. For members I know, I'll ship on consignment, with payment due after a 30 day trial.

Edited by captain Russ (08/14/15 09:33 AM)