SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#408598 - 09/19/15 04:34 PM To Taike and Boo...
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Taike, you're my good friend, and I want to tell you that dear old Boo is a lot more caring, meticulous, and knowledgeable than he EVER let's on here.

He's an old jazzer. That may not excuse some of the ranting that often appears narrow minded or not having enough depth.

Believe me, that's not the case.

Suffice it to say that, sitting across from each other most of your differences would be me merely semantic.

Of course, it goes without saying, I'm a main line supporter of you, your family and your ideals.

Hug "Da Dude" and sweet Nok for me.

Russ

#408602 - 09/19/15 05:55 PM Re: To Taike and Boo... [Re: captain Russ]
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
All is well, Russ. Don't worry,

This is what matters to me, not the latest arranger or how much a job pays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPdqtktkZn0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD1VT7YRJ5I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhsGSYAdUs4

Believe me, you're more likely to get food and money from a homeless person that someone that's not needy. I've seen it myself countless times in person.

Not everyone is like you or Chas. I'm trying my best to help out as well but that's not the point. Guess what, religion has nothing to do with it.

#408604 - 09/19/15 06:03 PM Re: To Taike and Boo... [Re: Taike]
captain Russ Offline

And I'm proud of what you do. Can't think of a better role model for Mapanoy. Believe me, we're joined at the hip on most, if not all social and political issues.

Your friend,

Russ

#408644 - 09/21/15 09:12 AM Re: To Taike and Boo... [Re: Taike]
captain Russ Offline

Taike, my friend, these clips took the "wind out of my sails".

It's no surprise at all that this material was found and posted by you.

When I was primary caregiver for my father-in-law, I noticed that the families who supported their loved ones were usually the poorest.

I try to help one homeless person a day with a little cash. In 10 years that's a little help for over 3000 people...a pitiful amount, given the tremendous need.

What humbling stuff!

Russ

Edited by captain Russ (09/21/15 09:15 AM)

#408648 - 09/21/15 11:11 AM Re: To Taike and Boo... [Re: captain Russ]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
I have seen these before Taike. And it shows a lot with these simple videos what we as humans actually are. Unfortunately. Not everyone of course, but not nearly enough. Hopefully these kind of stuff and these videos will reach and encourage people to do good regardless of our social status, or our skin color or what kind of God we believe in or don't believe in. Maybe people will look through that dirty clothes and actually see human being just like us underneath.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#408661 - 09/21/15 04:33 PM Re: To Taike and Boo... [Re: mirza]
Taike Offline

Russ, Mirza,

I am known to be going against the tide and seeing things differently than most. Whenever I hear that humans are basically good, kind and caring, I cringe. There are people like that but not merely enough. The two major characteristics of humans are apathy and ignorance, at least that's how I see it.

We're living in a world of abundance but rather destroy food in order to make more profit. Then we blame it on a poor harvest. We are more prone to give to the rich than to the poor. Heck, we even bail out the filthy rich who wouldn't bat an eye in making us homeless.

These kind of videos give me a ray of hope, though. Not for mankind but that there are indeed some good, kind and caring people out there. Those that don't mind giving, sharing, touching, hugging or expect the receiver to convert to their belief. Alas, the rich need the poor more than the poor need the rich.

#408662 - 09/21/15 04:48 PM Re: To Taike and Boo... [Re: Taike]
captain Russ Offline

More discussions like this are needed....EVERYWHERE!

R.

#408665 - 09/21/15 06:42 PM Re: To Taike and Boo... [Re: captain Russ]
Taike Offline

Two BEAUTIFUL people! Just like Russ, Chas and Mirza. It takes HEART to be like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L98Fu-Npdpg

Edited by Taike (09/21/15 06:45 PM)

#408691 - 09/22/15 10:22 AM Re: To Taike and Boo... [Re: Taike]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/UqcjVJOw6K0[/video]

I watched many videos like this one.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#408723 - 09/22/15 04:44 PM Re: To Taike and Boo... [Re: mirza]
Taike Offline

I watched that one last weekend. Thailand and the rest of Asia produce great commercials. They usually leave a lasting impression.

Thanks, Mirza.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online