SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#41050 - 10/28/05 07:15 AM Re: Jaybirds Playalong #15
The Leans Offline

Loc: Birmingham, England
Thanks Walt,

Nice of you to take the time and trouble. And the same thanks to all who have responded to our 'doings'. What we do is a 'learning' tool, and it's super to think that players are taking advantage of it.

If our playalongs finish up as background to diners and others, then that's fine. We're helping the wheels to go round, and attempting to spread some enjoyment. Great.

Peter:- I've picked up your e-mail, and I gather that now all is well. I'll be responding to you anyway. - A final reminder. - We will be bringing out a special Christmas playalong. But a few weeks to go yet. Hope you enjoy it. My best wishes to everybody,

Colin.

#41051 - 10/28/05 08:01 AM Re: Jaybirds Playalong #15
technicsplayer Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by The Leans:
So, in our experience, you can only get between 10-12 of them into one folder on your SD card.

Colin, I have many of my own slideshow songs on SD and can assure you there is no limitation to having 20 songs in a folder providing the card has suitable space available.

#41052 - 10/28/05 11:47 AM Re: Jaybirds Playalong #15
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Technicsplayer.
I replied to colin by e mail. I put the remaining songs on another SD card and all went well. The original card had 57 folders on it but the card was showing 1% full on the keyboard, it must of course have more than that figure and I will check on the laptop but at the moment I haven't had the time.All the other are full with 20 files, some with styles in the all custom files and others are technics files.
Thanks for that confirmation.
Regards
Peter B
Quote:
Originally posted by technicsplayer:

Colin, I have many of my own slideshow songs on SD and can assure you there is no limitation to having 20 songs in a folder providing the card has suitable space available.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online