SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#41369 - 05/04/03 12:41 AM Technics G3 organ for sale
Barbara Erikson Offline

Loc: Dana Point, CA
Hi. I'm new to this site and am seeking info. I have a Technics G3 organ that I inherited and want to sell. It's in great condition, but it's been in the family for about 10 years. Can anybody help me find out its value or suggest where I might sell it. I live in So. Calif. Barb

------------------
Barb

#41370 - 05/04/03 01:37 PM Re: Technics G3 organ for sale
Anonymous
Unregistered

Barb,

In Florida the GA3 has been selling between $2500 and $3000 by an indivdual, more from dealer.

The GA3 was a classic organ and was very popular. The problem: Technics no longer manufactures organs and parts are only available for a couple more years.

Wish you luck,

Fran in Florida

#41371 - 05/05/03 07:58 AM Re: Technics G3 organ for sale
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Barbara Erikson:
Hi. I'm new to this site and am seeking info. I have a Technics G3 organ that I inherited and want to sell. It's in great condition, but it's been in the family for about 10 years. Can anybody help me find out its value or suggest where I might sell it. I live in So. Calif. Barb

HI BARB,
Welcome to our Technics Discussion Group in the SynthZone.
Note that there is a Wanted to buy or sell forum here to post your ad for your organ.
You might want to contact Frank Bez who also has an organ and is a member of an organ club in Central Calif.
You can find Frank's address by using the search engine here.
Good luck selling your organ
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online