SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#42339 - 05/01/05 03:06 PM Frank Bez is out the Hosiptal and Recovering Nicely
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Technics keyboard friends:

As some of you may know, forum member Frank Bez just recently underwent heart surgery which thankfully, has addressed his recent problems with his balance (falling).

I just had a long conversation with him by phone, and happy to report he's now out of the hospital and recuperating nicely at his son's place. His doctor says he needs to schedule one more followup operation later on, and that it will solve the ongoing vertigo balance problems.

He asked me to let everyone here know that he's thinking of you, and promises to return emails as soon as possible. Many thanks to Joan Banfield for initialy forwarding the news of his operation to me.

Having met a number of Technics players on this forum in person over the years, I'm appreciative of how kind you've all been to me, especially because I myself am not (currently) a Technics kb owner, but own/play a Tyros instead. This goes to show that it's about the music (specifically arranger keyboard music), not the keyboard brand/model you choose to play, but more 'how' you play your chosen instrument that's most important. Long live arranger keyboarding, no matter which you choose.

If any of you are in Central California this coming August, I'm scheduled to perform for the 'Central Coast Organ Club' in Avila Beach, CA on Sunday, August 14th. It would be a great opportunity for Synthzone members to meet Frank Bez, and other SZ members also attending, and hear what I do on my Yamaha Tyros as well. PS: My voice's finally back

Thanks for listening.

Scott

------------------
http://scottyee.com

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 05-01-2005).]

#42340 - 05/01/05 04:25 PM Re: Frank Bez is out the Hosiptal and Recovering Nicely
Anonymous
Unregistered

Scott,

Frank and I go back quite a few years in forum talk. I was introduced to this grand gentleman by Bob Hendershot. Through the years he has stood out among the many as someone very special on this earth. I thank you and Joan for forwarding this news.

Frank,

Wishing a speedy recover and a return to your musical excellence.

warmest regards,

Fran in Florida

#42341 - 05/01/05 07:17 PM Re: Frank Bez is out the Hosiptal and Recovering Nicely
dpeisic Offline

Loc: San Deigo, Ca, USA
Scott, Could you please send Frank a fast and healthy recovery from Doron

#42342 - 05/01/05 09:09 PM Re: Frank Bez is out the Hosiptal and Recovering Nicely
Scottyee Offline

Doron, and all are encouraged to send well wishes to him at: Frankbez@aol.com

Scott

#42343 - 05/02/05 07:51 AM Re: Frank Bez is out the Hosiptal and Recovering Nicely
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Doron, and all are encouraged to send well wishes to him at: Frankbez@aol.com

Scott

Scott and all,
I sent Frank an email and got this returned:
--AOL Postmaster

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

#42344 - 05/02/05 08:19 AM Re: Frank Bez is out the Hosiptal and Recovering Nicely
Scottyee Offline

Bebop: oops, sorry.
Try this: frankbez@charter.net

Scott

#42345 - 05/02/05 08:29 AM Re: Frank Bez is out the Hosiptal and Recovering Nicely
SBPC Offline

Loc: Goleta, CA, USA
Try frankbez@charter.net

Paul C.

#42346 - 05/02/05 08:35 AM Re: Frank Bez is out the Hosiptal and Recovering Nicely
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Thanks for the heads-up, Scott. Frank Bez was around in the good-old-days of the other Technics forum, and we would like to see his name back on this one! And, by the way, we wouldn't care if you played a kazoo - keyboard friends go on forever. Knock 'em dead at Avila Beach.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online