SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#431387 - 05/05/17 11:22 AM Issue with Variation-change on SD40
Ketron User Offline

Hello,

I recently have a SD40.
I have a problem when I change Variation with AutoFill ON.

When I change Variation, a Fill is played (AutoFill = ON), the ButtonLight of the new selected Variation is lighting during the Fill, but after the Fill is played the previous Variation continue playing, whereas the new selected Variation should be playing.
I can change Variation normally when AutoFill = OFF.

Is this normal ? Or is something wrong with my unit ?

My SD40 is loaded with Version 1.0.1

Please, can somebody check this ?

Best Regards,
Carlo

#431429 - 05/06/17 09:16 AM Re: Issue with Variation-change on SD40 [Re: Ketron User]
Kytrinh Offline

Loc: Australia
Hello Carlo..
I just got the SD40 delivered during the week, Ive noticed the same problem with the autofill and filltoarranger function going haywire.. Ive sent an email addressing this issue with AJ, so hopefully he could share some light.
The SD40 is an amazing little box, easy to navigate and the styles and voices are incredibly real.. the Twist style especially, i just cant help but keep The song going
smile
Ps In the mean time just turn it off, press the fill in button followed by whatever arranger variation you like, just a small extra step to take until the problem gets sorted hopefully..
Ky

Edited by Kytrinh (05/06/17 09:19 AM)

#431434 - 05/06/17 12:02 PM Re: Issue with Variation-change on SD40 [Re: Ketron User]
Ketron User Offline

Hello Ky,

Today I noticed that the problem only occur when selecting another Variation on the very first beat of a measure.

When selecting a new Variation on the 2nd, third, or fourth beat of a Measure, then after the AutoFill, the Arranger proceed with the newly selected Variation (As it should do)

Best Regards,
Carlo

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online