SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#43939 - 05/14/02 01:30 PM Gospel music styles
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
I finished a number of gospel music styles and have decided to put them on Bebop's 20 for 1 song disks. Each disk will have one to two sequenced songs with reworked styles, so for those of you who wanted the gospel styles, make sure you've signed on for the song disks with Bebop.

#43940 - 05/14/02 09:28 PM Re: Gospel music styles
Mike Daniell Offline

Loc: Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Good news, Bud - I'm looking forward to getting these Gospel styles.

Mike

#43941 - 05/15/02 08:27 AM Re: Gospel music styles
lrngkybrd Offline

Loc: Queen Creek, Arizona
I can't wait to hear them either! I'm looking forward to it.

#43942 - 05/15/02 07:54 PM Re: Gospel music styles
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thanks Bud,
I got your first two Gospel Styles today and so you are slotted for #2 and #3 on the third twenty to one zip disk.
To the rest of you, that should tell you that I need 17 more songs before completing, editing and mailing.
I am waiting.....................
Bebop

#43943 - 05/16/02 10:01 PM Re: Gospel music styles
Dave Shively Offline

Loc: Calimesa, Ca, USA
Hi Bud and Bebop,
Thanks for all the hard work, organizing, writing e-mails and etc. I noticed on 20 for 1 Vol 2, that most were submitted with the e-mail address. A great idea and makes it easier to send a response.
Soooooooooooo, Bud, you are going to stretch out the gospel (styles that is) and keep us "gospel techies" drooling and clapping our hands for more.
My computer crashed and burned so I was down for a few days. Will really have to catch up on the forum and all the "talkie techies" that made full membership of this forum.
Best Regards,
Dave

#43944 - 05/17/02 10:42 AM Re: Gospel music styles
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI All,
Dave, I put the email addys on the info page because someone asked me to do it and I forgot who and cant find their email now. I hope they will stand up and take credit as it is a great idea and that person should have the full credit for it.
Bud, Your two songs for the Vol 3 are just grand. Abide with me and the second is Just As I Am, my all time favorite. You played them so well Bud and with such great expression, I felt I could actually see you at the ORgan. WOWOW. You Gospel fans are going to love these. I have 6 files on Vol 3 and I just received three more for two people so that makes 12. You only have to wait now til I get 8 more and then process them all onto one disk and then do the info file. It will be soon. providing you are getting your song ready to zip up and mail to me. I am waiting.............
Thanks to everyone involved in this project. This is real community at its best.
The Real Greatest News is that Bob Hendershot, whom you all know here as a plank owner (been on this forum since it was started), is providing web space for these zip files for you to download directly. The details will be provided soon on another post by either Bob or myself. Thank you so much Bob. Vol 1 is already there. I will send Vol 2 to Bob today and Vol 3 is coming around the bend
Best to all from
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 05-17-2002).]

#43945 - 05/26/02 10:21 PM Re: Gospel music styles
Kenneth Gundersen Offline

Loc: Lyngdal in Norway
What keyboard is the styles for?

#43946 - 05/27/02 06:56 AM Re: Gospel music styles
Marilyn Boissoneault Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Florida, USA
Hi, Bud I am really enjoying your Gospels Songs, they're great! Thanks for all your hard work. I'm looking forward to the next two!

Marilyn

[This message has been edited by Marilyn Boissoneault (edited 05-27-2002).]

#43947 - 05/27/02 12:51 PM Re: Gospel music styles
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bud,

Good job as usual.

Fran in Florida

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online