SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#44310 - 05/03/05 08:47 PM New Jaybirds Playalong on KESO site
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
PLEASE SEE NEXT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all my SynthZone friends and KN 7000 players. I just wanted to let you all know that the Jaybirds Playalong #5 is now available on the KESO site: http://www.keso.nl

As sole composer and lyricist of this particular song, I am very proud to share it with you, and I hope that you will enjoy hearing, playing and working with it as a Playalong, or just for your listening enjoyment. May I also give my public thanks to all my Jaybirds colleagues for helping me prepare this song for Cees' wonderful site. Just open the KESO main page and then click on the Jaybirds link in the upper right corner. Any and all comments or suggestions cheerfully accepted from any and all of you by all the Jaybirds! ENJOY!!!!!!

Ted Rose

[This message has been edited by Ted Rose (edited 05-14-2005).]

#44311 - 05/14/05 09:26 PM Re: New Jaybirds Playalong on KESO site
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Hello, my Technics friends!

I just wanted to inform you all that one of our Jaybirds--our leader, Colin from England--was just released from the hospital, after suffering a heart attack late last week. Fortunately, his medical treatment was prompt, and he is expected to make a complete recovery in the days ahead. It was an unexpected shock to us all, but I am pleased that my message tonight concerning him is a positive one. I also wanted to inform you that the next Jaybirds Playalong will be posted imminently--a great work done by Colin before his hospitalization. A notice of its publication will be forthcoming here on the SynthZone Forum. Meantime, if you wish, feel free to send get-well wishes to Colin (his address is at the Jaybirds link at www.keso.nl), and the first five Playalongs are available there for your pleasure. (See note below)

Quote:
Originally posted by Ted Rose:
Hello all my SynthZone friends and KN 7000 players. I just wanted to let you all know that the Jaybirds Playalong #5 is now available on the KESO site:

http://www.keso.nl

As sole composer and lyricist of this particular song, I am very proud to share it with you, and I hope that you will enjoy hearing, playing and working with it as a Playalong, or just for your listening enjoyment. May I also give my public thanks to all my Jaybirds colleagues for helping me prepare this song for Cees' wonderful site. Just open the KESO main page and then click on the Jaybirds link in the upper right corner. Any and all comments or suggestions cheerfully accepted from any and all of you by all the Jaybirds! ENJOY!!!!!!

Ted Rose

#44312 - 05/15/05 12:21 AM Re: New Jaybirds Playalong on KESO site
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
I was upset when I heart about Colins' health. Colin as a person and the work he does is much, much appreciated. I am glad to hear that he is home again and I hope for a quick recovery and hope he will be abled to do one of the things he enjoy: playing music. In this particular situation, together with the JB-team.
All the best to you Colin and take it easy!
Best greetings,
Cees

#44313 - 05/15/05 12:56 AM Re: New Jaybirds Playalong on KESO site
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi Colin - I wrote to you at your KESO address but had it returned as unknown.

I am very sorry to hear you are not in the pink at the moment.

Take it easy and look after yourself. There is still a whole new world out there filled with music yet to be discovered.

I have always thought of you as a friend I have yet to meet and I wish you well friend.

Take care - Joan Banfield

#44314 - 05/15/05 04:06 AM Re: New Jaybirds Playalong on KESO site
Anonymous
Unregistered

Colin,

This is not the kind of news we want to receive, about our forum friend. Wish you speedy recovery and back to your music that
you graciously share.

Fran in Florida

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online