SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#44392 - 10/15/02 08:15 AM Viewing KN7000 Peset images
MeBob Offline

Loc: Clermont,Florida,USA
Is there a way to pre-view the (100) preset images that already on the KN7000? (other than imbeding them in a sequenced file)
The manual and other literature I have available explains how to use the images (nad also your own) with the Sequencer but there is only a generic title for each bank of 10 images in the Reference Guide.
Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

#44393 - 10/15/02 10:13 AM Re: Viewing KN7000 Peset images
technicsplayer Offline

just go to step record/control track and assign picture 1 to measure 1, picture 2 to measure 2, etc etc up to picture 100. Save the control track just as a sequencer file, then you can load and view at any time later. Adjust the tempo as it views to speed up images etc...

I've got the file somewhere if someone wants to mail it, but am afraid am a bit busy at the moment to take mails for distribution.

#44394 - 10/16/02 08:57 AM Re: Viewing KN7000 Peset images
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Alec, I'm interested in that file. For your convenience: I am willing to place your file on my homepage, so anyone could download it who's interested in this. It will costs you less time to answer mails?? (Win-win: So you could spend time for your helpfull repies to this forum ) If you'r OK with my offer, please let me hear?
Greetings
Cees.

Quote:
Originally posted by technicsplayer:

I've got the file somewhere if someone wants to mail it, but am afraid am a bit busy at the moment to take mails for distribution.

[This message has been edited by cees (edited 10-16-2002).]

#44395 - 10/16/02 10:55 AM Re: Viewing KN7000 Peset images
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
I've got a suitable Sequenced file which I'll email to you, so you can put it on your web page.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#44396 - 10/16/02 12:48 PM Re: Viewing KN7000 Peset images
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Thanks for your quick reply Bill and Alec. Coming Friday I spend my 'hobby-time' to this and will publish the files on my homepage for those who are interested. I will send a reply to the forum for our Synthzoneforumfriendswholovesthekn7000 when it is done.
Best regards,
Cees.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill Norrie:
I've got a suitable Sequenced file which I'll email to you, so you can put it on your web page.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online