SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#46254 - 05/02/02 04:33 PM Jerry Silberstein: Where are YOU?
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
I'm sure some of you may remember Jerry Silberstein from the days of the old Technics Canada forum. The last I remembered, he played a KN2000, spending the summers in the North East and the Winters gigging in FLA. He also had written guest articles for Tech Plus magazine. Haven't seen him on the Technics forums for a very LONG time (year and a half?) so was wondering what ever happened to him. Anyone here know? Jerry, if you're around, please post here on the SynthZone Technics forum to let us all know you're OK. - Scott

#46255 - 05/02/02 05:04 PM Re: Jerry Silberstein: Where are YOU?
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Scotty,
I just did a search of the archieves for Jerry Silberstein and turned up his last post on Sept of '99. I sent an email to his then address with a copy to you that you were wanting to reach him. He was retired at that time and may have moved on or??
You may get a reply from him or he may drop in. We shall see
Best regards from,
Bebop

Scott, Just got a reply on the email. No longer a deliverable address. Sent you a copy of the bounce. Sorry, I tried for you.
BB

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 05-02-2002).]

#46256 - 05/03/02 07:23 AM Re: Jerry Silberstein: Where are YOU?
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Bebop:
Old Jerry may have possibly moved on, but who knows, he could surprise us and pop in unexpectantly one day. I just remember what an avid Technics forum poster & dedicated KN2000 fan he was. Thanks for your help in attempting to locate him. - Scott

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online