SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#467435 - 03/12/19 10:50 PM My vote goes to ( )
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
John (Bruno) as the person who makes the most effective remarks in this room with the least amount of words. Particularly more so in recent various posts. IMHO he's a very wise and in-depth person (and as we just found out, a very good musician).

among others...
Man and His Music

John and I have had a few personal conversations a few years back by email. I began to notice that this man is an extremely deep thinker. Whether it's everyday life or a music related topic. And he's well-versed in many areas and how life actually works and how the “mind” works with many comments on how to make what we do musically more efficient and more effective.

I've benefited quite a bit from his (often brief) remarks here in the Zone both about music and about life in general. When I say "brief," I mean 1-2 sentences. But they're powerhouse thoughts if you read them closely and think about what he has to say. Very thought-provoking, very stimulating.

So, John, if I haven't embarrassed you, in the style of Donny, I say...."keep em' comin" (accompanied by mini-clapping hands).
clap
Here's Lulu...one of your biggest fans.....

#467450 - 03/13/19 10:28 AM Re: My vote goes to ( ) [Re: Mark79100]
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Wow Mark thank you, but I was never a #1. You and I have had some nice PM mails, and in itself is a blessing.

#1 belongs to people like Gary who has done so much for so long.

#2 right behind Gary is Don M. He belongs there just because of who he is.

3-Then comes Donny (ha ha ha) He’s #3 because he travels from crazy to very sincere. He is one of the reasons that our forum keeps going.

There are many others who deserves cheers, it takes every one of us to make this place work.

Me, I just love my wife, and my home, and my music – I just love my life, so I do my best to stay on the positive side of life.
John C.

#467471 - 03/13/19 09:05 PM Re: My vote goes to ( ) [Re: Mark79100]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Hmmmmmmmm....
Mark walking and thinking...
Mark pondering and thinking some more at his desk

Muy bien Senor Juan... voy a recuperar mis palabras.

Lulu tambien dice Hasta Pajamas.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online