SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#48494 - 10/16/02 05:14 AM Re: SZ-FC2 Foot Controller
Lloyd Erickson Offline

Loc: Port Richey, Fl.
My question pertaining to the Foot Controller has brought a lot of humor to the forum and that is just great!
Thanks for all the answers, humorous and otherwise.
Looks like I put my "Foot" into it! Thanks
Lloyd

#48495 - 10/16/02 05:17 AM Re: SZ-FC2 Foot Controller
Alain Offline

Loc: De Panne , Belgium
Is there no fingercontroler available for the kn7000....I could control my fingers when I have to play difficult scales...

#48496 - 10/16/02 08:29 AM Re: SZ-FC2 Foot Controller
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Lloyd
I know of a pfoessional lady organist out there who always plays without shoes, so there you are , take off your shoes and let the toes nails grow and then you'll get more feel for the notes and forget the winkle pickers and keep your pretty little feet in good shape, if the toe nails grow long enough and curl under you could probably do a bit of tap dancing at the same time
thats all folks.
p.b.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lloyd Erickson:
My question pertaining to the Foot Controller has brought a lot of humor to the forum and that is just great!
Thanks for all the answers, humorous and otherwise.
Looks like I put my "Foot" into it! Thanks
Lloyd

#48497 - 10/16/02 09:44 AM Re: SZ-FC2 Foot Controller
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Tap Dancing Eh? Tried it - but kept falling in the sink

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#48498 - 10/16/02 10:50 AM Re: SZ-FC2 Foot Controller
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
Next I suppose you'll be playing 'sole' music

#48499 - 10/16/02 06:35 PM Re: SZ-FC2 Foot Controller
manorcourt1991 Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
On the subject of foot controllers has anyone tried the unit available from Carillon Studios. Does it work satisfactorily as a substitute the genuine Technics unit? The Carillion unit apparently allows you to use separate individual switches and place them wherever you like. Then even our Aussie swimming leg-end could use them (His tootsies are often described as flippers but perhaps yards is more appropriate than feet}
My interest in the Carillon unit is that would allow me to use alternative switch arrangements such as microswithes mounted on the expression pedal or a knee press switch, all of which are more convenient to use when playing MIDI bass pedals.

Cheers

Len C

[This message has been edited by manorcourt1991 (edited 10-16-2002).]

[This message has been edited by manorcourt1991 (edited 10-16-2002).]

#48500 - 10/17/02 10:55 AM Re: SZ-FC2 Foot Controller
Lloyd Erickson Offline

Loc: Port Richey, Fl.
To all the folks who had fun with my questions on the Foot Controller I say thanks. I enjoyed each answer and had a few laughs along the way. I would like to see more messages like this- It makes this forum what it was intended for.
I would like to see those with KN7000's bring their questions to the forum pertaining to problems and things that happen that are unusual. Since this is a new product I suspect that there will be unusual things that will make good material for this forum.
I had my 7000 lose the left hand accomp. completely this morning and had to initialize the machine to bring it back to normal. Has this happened to anyone and was there something I might have done to cause this action? Answers appreciated.
Oh yes, when I play the demo,it sometimes will not play audio. Why it does this only sometimes puzzles me. How about some input?
Regards, Lloyd

------------------

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online