Hello again, SynthZone friends and colleagues.

Greetings from the Jaybirds, who never tire of working with Cees to present new and interesting musical arrangements for you to enjoy on your KN 7000. I have slightly edited the original message from Cees quoted herein, (but also separately posted as originally written by Cees in the Forum list below this one, including his very humbling and kind words about my song and lyrics).

I hope you will all enjoy this new Playalong as much as we have enjoyed preparing it for you (especially me, composing the new song for you all!). As always, your personal comments are most welcome both here in the SZ Forum or by e-mail. It is only by reading your reactions to our contributions that we can know how our efforts are being perceived.

ENJOY, and we hope once more to hear from many of you one way or another.

Ted Rose, for The Jaybirds

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by cees:
Hi best KN7-SZoners,
you're still spoiled with frequent new and beautiful songs for your kn7000 from various artist...e.g. Bill Norrie and Larry Gosmeyer [sites]...
Guest players on KESO go on too : I have just add some beautiful arrangements from various guest players on KESO.
Allow me one quotation from the song 'How Swiftly Time Speeds By':
'... So we must make tomorrow last
(or at least we have to try)
For so swiftly time speeds by ...'

Not only a great music arrangement from the Jaybirds, but please pay attention to the lyrics by Ted Rose (The word magician of the Jaybirds)

07-11-2006:
- Take 1 (How Swiftly Time Speeds By) from the JAYBIRDS (Take 2 will be published around 15-11-06)
- A new song from JOAN BANFIELD
- 2 songs from BILL DORAN

Dear guest players, thank you for the music!

Please visit http://www.keso.nl and click on the 'Strictly Guitar'-picture or on the ' Playalong'-picture on the startpage or visit the Guest Players' Personal Keso-Page.
Best greetings and enjoy,
Cees
Webmaster of KESO-songs, KESO-Café and KESO-Jukebox

[This message has been edited by Ted Rose (edited 11-07-2006).]