SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#49102 - 01/29/03 10:12 PM Changes to my Email Lists
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI All Technics owner/players,
The email lists I operate for you Technics owner/players is being divided now into KN7000 separate from KN6500 and older models. If you are on this mailing list and have moved up to a KN7000 please let me know and I will do that. Some people are on both lists as they kept the old and bought the new
There may be forum members that want to be added to or deleted from this list.
Just let me know your preference by sending your email to:
bforrest@ix.netcom.com
Posting your preference here on the forum will not get the job done. Send me an email, please.
I have a set of several new songs from Alex Green waiting to be sent to the new completed KN7000 list soon. Time is of the essence, (isn't it always
Best to all, and thanks to all
Bebop

#49103 - 02/01/03 11:20 AM Re: Changes to my Email Lists
BEBOP Offline

Thank you to all that have responded advising of their new KN7000 keyboards and are now in the new KN7000 email list. It is amazing how many members have already purchased the Kn7000.
Many new non members have purchased KN7000 and are now members of this forum and the KN7000 email list. Welcome to all of you. We are happy you have joined us and now have one of the best keyboards manufactured
We will be looking forward to your posts in our forum.
Those that do not respond will be kept in the KN6000/6500 list.
Best to all
Bill (BEBOP)

#49104 - 02/05/03 07:50 PM Re: Changes to my Email Lists
BEBOP Offline

I will be cleaning out all the nicks and addresses in my email lists for Technics owner/players that have not responded to my numerous requests for confirmation. I am not receiving any more requests to be added to the KN7000 list,or to stay in the KN6/6500 list, so I must have everyone on the lists that want to be there.
I will be sending out new songs from Alex Green in two groups about tomorrow. I havent heard them because the format is KN7000 and I don't have one yet but I have heard lots of Alex's Songs and they are all great.
One of our members has suggested sending the songs in groups of only 5 or 6 due to the many members that are still on dial up. That is probably a good idea too.
I think in the future I will send songs to the two distribution lists (kn6/6500 and KN7000) just as they come in, even if it is only one song or up to about 6 songs.
Finally please note that I will never send you a MP3 file unless you were to request same due to the long time it would take on a dial up modem. Please do not ever send me a MP3 file either. Technics or Midi are fine, or Real Audio also.
I hope all you members of the KN6/6500 list are enjoying the 20 songs that I just distributed to you for Larry Gosmeyer. They are really great arrangements. Thank you Alex and Larry for the fine songs for our members.
Thank you and best to all from
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online