SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#49224 - 09/21/03 08:22 AM Songs w/ Pictures and Music Score WOWOW
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I just found my copy of Cees Perfidia with pictures that played in the keyboard window while the music played in the speakers. WOW!
This is awesome.
I had already played the songs from the CD and book that Alec did and was totally blown away when I say the musicical score unfold in the window as the song played. Double WOW!
Are any of you other members doing anything like this? What kind of results are you having? How dificult is it to do this? I think I would like to try it but need to do more research first.
I would appreciate receiving any samples of your song/picture/score work if anyone else has done this.
I am sure many of us are interested in your comments regarding this topic so hope to see your posts here in the days to follow.
This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen in a keyboard that is under the control of the operator. AWESOME!!WOWOWOWO!!
Let us all hear from each other on this subject, please
Best to all
Bebop

#49225 - 09/21/03 12:30 PM Re: Songs w/ Pictures and Music Score WOWOW
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Bill,
It took me a while to finally figure out the correct picture format and how to load the created pictures into a sequenced song, at the correct measure. It is not that difficult, but one mistake and it will not work.

I have found that converting your photos to 256 color bitmat image at 640 x 240 is the best way to go.

I made a WWII Slideshow for my Father from pictures given to me by my Mother. I timed the pictures with a sequenced song( Sentimental Journey). It really made him happy, to see those old pictures on his keyboard. I'll email it to you if interested.

Here are some past Synth Zone discussions, related to pictures and slideshows:
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum25/HTML/001654.html
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum25/HTML/001500.html
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum25/HTML/001067.html

Also Cees has the instructions for slideshow at heis tips and tricks website: http://www.keso.nl/

The 7000 sure is fun isn't it ?

Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#49226 - 09/21/03 01:16 PM Re: Songs w/ Pictures and Music Score WOWOW
BEBOP Offline

Hey Larry,
That sounds encouraging to me. You can do it then I can do it, too.
I would like to see your song and pictures to play in my keyboard. I showed this to Jann yesterday and her eyes got so big I thot they would blow out. She was astonished, as she had not even heard about it.
Thanks in advance larry,
Best to you
Bebop

#49227 - 09/22/03 07:09 AM Re: Songs w/ Pictures and Music Score WOWOW
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:

Are any of you other members doing anything like this? What kind of results are you having? How dificult is it to do this? Bebop

We were downloading and watching slide shows like this on the 6000 three years ago.

#49228 - 09/22/03 10:18 AM Re: Songs w/ Pictures and Music Score WOWOW
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
That's right! The one from Walt Tenay, wasn't it? About New York city? Didn't Walt do the music and Alec do the slide show? I gotta have that stored somewhere on my computer, so I'll have to dig it out and watch it again. I get so many things connected to the KN I forget what I got or where I put them. Thanks for the reminder!

#49229 - 09/22/03 10:24 AM Re: Songs w/ Pictures and Music Score WOWOW
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
Hi Bud,

The Manhattan slide show is also available for the KN7000. Go to my site at:

( http://www.wtenaykeyboardstudios.com )

You can download for the KN7000 and the KN6500/6000 from the same page under free stuff.

Walt

Quote:
Originally posted by Bud Whipple:
That's right! The one from Walt Tenay, wasn't it? About New York city? Didn't Walt do the music and Alec do the slide show? I gotta have that stored somewhere on my computer, so I'll have to dig it out and watch it again. I get so many things connected to the KN I forget what I got or where I put them. Thanks for the reminder!

#49230 - 09/22/03 10:54 AM Re: Songs w/ Pictures and Music Score WOWOW
BEBOP Offline

Hey Bud and Walt,
Sure I remember getting that but I recall that when I received it that it was some kind of a special promotional software that none of us could duplicate in a million years. I don't recall that anyone else ever did that other then you but if anyone did I would really appreciate having a copy of any song with pictures for the KN6000, so thanks in advance
Bebop

#49231 - 09/22/03 11:30 AM Re: Songs w/ Pictures and Music Score WOWOW
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi there,
there are also various slideshows for KN7/KN65 to download from the site of THKMSC: http://www.thkmcs.p15112026.pureserver.info/index.php
leaf through the bottom-numbers and you will find some. And come on, be a man, skip the slideshow with sexy girls
Cees

#49232 - 09/22/03 07:42 PM Re: Songs w/ Pictures and Music Score WOWOW
BEBOP Offline

I have received some great music with pictures files from Trevor Halkyard and John Cintorino. I truly thank you fellows for these files. they are so great. I am showing them off to everyone that will hold still a couple of minuts.
Has anyone else done any of these files and if so will you send them to me.
I would like to forward these files to you but these guys did not yet give me permission to send them to my email lists.
How about it Trevor and John, shall we send them out? Let me know.
I don't have any for the KN6000 other then the Manhatten one I got from Walt Tenay. Are there any for the KN6 that anyone might send over.
Bebop

#49233 - 09/23/03 08:29 PM Re: Songs w/ Pictures and Music Score WOWOW
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Hi All,

Walt & Alec,
On the slideshow of Manhatten, I tried to save it from a floppy Disk to a SD Card, but I need a password. Is a password available? I viewed and listened for the first time...Perfect! It makes me want to take a ride to NYC this weekend Thank You !

Trevor,
I have recieved and viewed your slideshow...wow..it is amazing.The scenery shots are awsome. It seems to me you used a wide angle lens to "fill" the 7000 display screen. Correct? Thanks for sharing.

Bebop,
Thanks for the sending out Trevors slideshow, and for all your great emails...even the lousy jokes

SeeYa
Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online