SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#50574 - 11/29/05 07:17 PM Re: New songs on KESO (november 2005)
Carolyn Offline

Loc: Theodore, Al, USA
I have just had a wonderful evening on the KESO website, downloading and listening to music played by Colin Leaney. This guy claims never to have had a music lesson: he certainly knows music and and he knows his way around his 7000. "The USASouth"--a medley of Southern songs, is beautiful. "The Old Rugged Cross" was beautiful, and played as I have never heard it before. THANK YOU CEES AND THANK YOU COLIN. from Carolyn in Alabama

#50575 - 11/30/05 02:46 PM Re: New songs on KESO (november 2005)
The Leans Offline

Loc: Birmingham, England
Hi Carolyn,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Like all players who enjoy sequencing, and the thought of playing their very own arrangements, I to, get enormous enjoyment from implementing my own musical ideas.

It is indeed, most satisfying. And even more so (a bonus), if others enjoy what I do. It makes it all worthwhile, plus the fact that it also helps to bring us all together as 'The Technics' family. _ I trust you obtain as much enjoyment from your keyboard as I do mine. - My thanks and best wishes.

Colin.

#50576 - 11/30/05 04:16 PM Re: New songs on KESO (november 2005)
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi,
I have just received and updated the KESO-site with 2 new songs from
30-11-05: HENK VERSTEEG

Please visit the guest players' personal page (or for the On-screen Playalong please click on the image on the startpage) on http://www.keso.nl to download the song.
Enjoy
Cees
Webmaster of the KESO-site, KESO-jukebox and KESO-café

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online