SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#53119 - 05/20/02 04:44 PM HOW ABOUT SOME SONGS FOR OTHER KEYBOARDS
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALL,
Most of the songs coming in are for the KN6/6500 keyboards. I think only 1 for the 5000 and I now have 1 for the 3000 on Vol.4 that currently has 6 songs.
Many people that don't have KN6/6500 Keyboards are not able to play these songs. PLease send in some songs for the KN 5, 3, 2, 1, or whatever you have, and the PR Pianos any model and I will make a disk for them too. That would only be fair, don't you think?
Send your songs to bforrest@ix.netcom.com for inclusion on this vol 4 now in process. Be sure to tell me what keyboard the song was recorded on.
Best to all from
Bebop

#53120 - 05/21/02 12:33 PM Re: HOW ABOUT SOME SONGS FOR OTHER KEYBOARDS
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Douglas Dean just sent in a PR900 file with three songs for you piano pluckers. How about it, does anybody else have song files to send in for anything other then the New keyboards. People out there are hoping to get a song. It would help it those wanting songs would also send in a song. I will do the zip files and get them on line for download. It is all up to you. I can only record on KN6000 now.
Thanks in advance for your participation
Bebop

#53121 - 05/22/02 02:58 PM Re: HOW ABOUT SOME SONGS FOR OTHER KEYBOARDS
pablomb8 Offline

Loc: Stenhousemuir Scotland UK
Hi Bill. I agree about the songs all being for the 6000/6500 and I have not done much to help, BUT, hopefully that will soon change as I am in the process of doing a couple to send to you and I will do a few more as soon as I find the right chords. I still have a lot to learn so they certainly won't be to some of the other players standards but I will try then hopefully I will get some more constructive criticism lol.
Luv Paul

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online