SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#54779 - 05/13/05 08:21 PM One of our members just had major back surgery
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALL,
I have just learned that one of our members here that has a KN7000 has just had major back surgery, and is laid up.
This is a copy of the email I just received from Don Rehrer:

HI, Bill, Thanks for all you have recently sent me. I am recovering from extensive back surgery and cannot sit at the keyboard yet but can sit up about 20 minutes so am checking my E and synthzone. Am getting better every day. Thanks a lot, Bill. I consider you and all the others on the forum my friends. Don
How about cheering up our frind Don with a post or an email. I sent the email on to all my list members too.
Best to you Don. Get well real soon and get that KN7000 cranked up again.
Bebop

#54780 - 05/22/05 02:01 AM Re: One of our members just had major back surgery
McCrae Offline

Loc: Scotland
Hi bebop, I am a new member, and was flicking through the posts. I can sympathise with Don. It is so worth while though. I had back op. in the 80's and I can't tell you how it changed my life. It takes a wee while though. Have patience. kindest regards, Jess

#54781 - 05/22/05 08:35 AM Re: One of our members just had major back surgery
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by McCrae:
Hi bebop, I am a new member, and was flicking through the posts. I can sympathise with Don. It is so worth while though. I had back op. in the 80's and I can't tell you how it changed my life. It takes a wee while though. Have patience. kindest regards, Jess

HI JESS,
Welcome to the forum. we have several members in Scotland that are also members of my email lists for musicians. We even have some in Ireland, and a great many in England.
Don lived up in Alaska for a number of years and now lives in Idaho. We are going up that way in the new motorhome at the end of July into August.
Enjoy the forum and best to you and yours,
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online