SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#56080 - 06/21/08 01:36 AM Re: TECHNICS ORGAN SX-GX50
The Saint Offline

Loc: Sydney Australia
Hi All, clever little Audrey!!!!Look at the date of the original postings.Also do I remember Joan selling her gx5 organ recently as well???
Ray

#56081 - 06/21/08 07:25 AM Re: TECHNICS ORGAN SX-GX50
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi there - Still have the GX5 - never did ascertain whther the disk drive is reading correctly. On powe-up the drive lights up but the floppy disk that I acquired on purchasing the organ I have now cleared so I cannot check whether it will work re your instructions.

I have not played the organ since Christmas as my main musical interest is keyboards. It is presently looking for a good home but unfortunately have found one for it yet.

It would be a help if you could send me a file of some sort and then I could put on a floppy disk and try it out - thank you for taking the trouble to answer this query. Joan

#56082 - 06/22/08 02:13 AM Re: TECHNICS ORGAN SX-GX50
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi Audrey - As you rightly wrote in your posting, I no longer have my KN7000. But I still access this forum daily - this has been a part of life for so many years it is like contacting old friends, So there is no need for you to answer on my behalf - I will see it myself. Thanks anyway, Take care - keep those fingers moving - Joan

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online