SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#58470 - 11/04/05 08:51 AM This nearly was mine - from South Pacific
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi there - I am trying to find the music for the above song. Does anyone have a copy they can send me. I would really appreciate it..........Joan

#58471 - 11/04/05 09:09 AM Re: This nearly was mine - from South Pacific
Baz Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hello Joan,

I have that song in book 2 of The Complete Keyboard Player. If you have no luck with the sheet music from other members I will scan it and send it to you.

Baz

#58472 - 11/04/05 09:18 AM Re: This nearly was mine - from South Pacific
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Joan.
Ihave the whole book from South Pacific, I think that is in the collection, if so,
I will scan it for you over this weekend.
Regards
Peter.
p.s. I think if I remember correctly it is an old Hammond Organ arrangment.

Quote:
Originally posted by Joan:
Hi there - I am trying to find the music for the above song. Does anyone have a copy they can send me. I would really appreciate it..........Joan

[This message has been edited by peter.bentley@talk21.com (edited 11-04-2005).]

[This message has been edited by peter.bentley@talk21.com (edited 11-04-2005).]

#58473 - 11/04/05 12:36 PM Re: This nearly was mine - from South Pacific
Joan Offline

Thank you Baz and Peter for your prompt replies. I would really appreciate it if you would take the trouble to scan this for me over the weekend, if someone else hasn't already sent it by then.

You know what it is like when you have a tune in your head - I've gotta play it and get it out of my system!

I reserved a music book from the local library called "Song Album, Rodgers & Hammerstein's South Pacific" fully expecting it to contain all the songs from the show.

I collected it today only to find that it only contained:- Bali Ha'i, A Wonderful Guy, Some Enchanted Evening, Younger than Springtime & I'm gonna wash that man right outa my hair - all of which I have the music for................Joan

#58474 - 11/06/05 05:53 AM Re: This nearly was mine - from South Pacific
Joan Offline

Thank you both Peter for the music. Thank you again Baz. for offering it. I really appreciate it.......Joan

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online